DX » Community » Reviews » 7-in-1 High Speed Steel Circular Saw Blades Set for Electric Grinder - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very strong Nice to have Gets the Job Done! One of my best purchases at DX By far the cheapest and best option!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byActionReplay on 04/20/2015

I needed some cutting blades for my *remel but nothing in Sweden, even the cheap aftermarket accessories offered any real quality and those that did almost cost as much as the original. This set is perfect! It is cheap but gives you many different blades to choose from. Sure, it's not but it will... Read more

Quality is comparable to much more expensive brand-name product!

Impression:Gets the Job Done!,By far the cheapest and best option!,One of my best purchases at DX;

0 0 0

• posted by9140137 on 04/13/2015

the products are very good ... nothing more need to improve delivery time ... I hope to do business with you. well and thank you very much

Impression:Very strong;

0 0 0

• posted bytiao001 on 04/02/2015

Pros: Good price. Reasonable quality. useful for cutting wood, plastic, PVC, etc. Cons: none Useful tool for use with micro grinding. Use with extreme care to avoid accidents.

Impression:Nice to have;

0 0 0

• posted by9086569 on 03/22/2015

I was looking for it since some time... I got it through DX! I already used it and it works well

Impression:Nice to have;

0 0 0

• posted byelectronicholas on 02/26/2015

i use these a lot with a proxxon tool (200W) and it works just fine even up to 25000 rpm. Centering is ok, there is no vibration. They do not cut pcb material very well but then again it is not carbide.

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 01/20/2015

Отличные кругляши. Для всех кругляшей пойдут эти ! К дремелю самое то ! Берем два комплекта. хватит надолго и будете радоваться как радостные радостни!

Отличные кругляши

Impression:Отличные кругляши;

0 0 0

• posted byvaliatti on 12/01/2014

The cutters meets all the ad says. It's powerful, well finished, with excellent quality, really worth a lot more than I payed.

0 0 0

• posted bydollari30 on 11/08/2014

Il prodotto è molto utile per i piccoli lavori. Si deve stringere bene il mini trapano perché non c'è protezione, comunque usare una propria protezione. Il prezzo è conveniente. Consiglio l'acquisto.

Impression:pratici e Utili;

0 0 0

• posted byrisris on 03/12/2014

Great, inexpensive, useful, simple, perfect to connect two computers and share files, keyboard and mouse. Highly recommended especially to share and synchronize notebook computers with fixed desktops. Beware the antivirus, because you do not like sharing utility files. You need to make an in your... Read more

1 3 1

• posted byJunkie101 on 01/28/2014

works like promised and as I expected comes with spare parts (should have it yet if have a dremel) so its good have replacements; Comes in a nice package. hard good quality, good cut, and the durability of each disk and longstanding, however it is necessary to have a certain ability to manusealo... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere