DX » Community » Reviews » 7-in-1 High Speed Steel Circular Saw Blades Set for Electric Grinder - Silver
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrisris on 03/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great, inexpensive, useful, simple, perfect to connect two computers and share files, keyboard and mouse. Highly recommended especially to share and synchronize notebook computers with fixed desktops. Cons:Beware the antivirus, because you do not like sharing... Read more

0 1
  • posted byJunkie101 on 01/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works like promised and as I expected comes with spare parts (should have it yet if have a dremel) so its good have replacements; Comes in a nice package. hard good quality, good cut, and the durability of each disk and longstanding, however it is necessary to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrBig on 09/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice usefoul circular blade for dremel tool. Material is hard enough for that price. Cons:NOt centered enough, the hole is to big for acceptance in the tool holder, there should be some centering edge on the tool for the blade hole, not just the screw to woble... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaioliX on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It was uneasy for me to find saw blades for my dremel. Original blades is expensive, and needed special tool to hold and operate with them (ab $40 in Russia) I bought this and happy. Cant say about hardness, but plastic, wood etc cutting good, and still sharpe... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections