DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Silicone Protective Case with Ventilation for 3.5" HDD Hard Disk Drives
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byth3pr4wn on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits easily, gives some minimal protection from general storage and knocks and bumps. Cheap enough. Cons:A little loose fit, very minimal protection, probably only good for protection during storage etc, definitely not enough to carry hard drive around. OtherThoughts:I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbrozio on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+Protects your hard drive when not in use +Acts as vibrations dampener if used as external HDD case +Inexpensive +Can be stacked with other silicone cases +Very simple to use Cons:-Could be a tighter fit OtherThoughts:The case can act just like an external enc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheronrsantos on 07/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The material is a good quality silicone, with edges thicker mehor ensuring protection! --pt-BR-- O material é um silicone de boa qualidade, com bordas mais grossas assegurando uma mehor proteção! Cons:He used a Seagate Barracuda IDE 400Gbytes and was normal... Read more

Loose!
    0 0
  • posted byDarskus3 on 12/14/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Protects the device from slight shakes and bumps; -Item is cheap; -Fits my 3,5" HDD well; -Contains lots of cone shape side protectors; -Have small legs; Cons:-Could be thicker; -Could have top/bottom protection; -It protects only from scratches and light... Read more

1 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 03/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Vibration protection for your 3.5" hard drive used as external storage - Helps reduce the noise from the disk vibrating on the table - Can stack units on your shelf when storing them Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:I use this with a 2.0Tb SATA h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySciamano on 07/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Inexpensive (similar protective case can cost up to five times as much in a brick and mortar) - They do their job - Easy to use - Perfect fit - Stackable Cons:- Nothing I can think of (except... - Smell: yes, as some other reviewers have said, these things s... Read more

1 1
  • posted bySpado on 10/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:That's simply perfect. It can reduce the noise that an hard disk makes! If you want to have a more silent PC than the one that you have, this is for you! Cons:I don't know what it can do when the hard disk reaches very very high temperatures, anyway I had no p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrailgrinder on 06/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Price - Adequate protection for bare drives and it's stackable Cons:- Holy crap the silicone STINKS! Could be from residual chemicals or could be from sweat in the sweatshop or both. My dog actually vomitted after it smelled it. - Feels "oily" but... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections