Fits easily, gives some minimal protection from general storage and knocks and bumps. Cheap enough. A little loose fit, very minimal protection, probably only good for protection during storage etc, definitely not enough to carry hard drive around. I'd probably buy one again although I was hoping for something to give a little more protection for when ... Read more
+Protects your hard drive when not in use +Acts as vibrations dampener if used as external HDD case +Inexpensive +Can be stacked with other silicone cases +Very simple to use -Could be a tighter fit The case can act just like an external enclosure, but since it’s silicone it will help dampen vibration while in use. Getting your hard drive in the case ... Read more
The material is a good quality silicone, with edges thicker mehor ensuring protection!
O material é um silicone de boa qualidade, com bordas mais grossas assegurando uma mehor proteção! He used a Seagate Barracuda IDE 400Gbytes and was normal.
Utilizei ele num Seagate Barracuda 400Gbytes IDE e ficou folgado. I've had ... Read more
-Protects the device from slight shakes and bumps; -Item is cheap; -Fits my 3,5" HDD well;
-Contains lots of cone shape side protectors;
-Have small legs; -Could be thicker;
-Could have top/bottom protection;
-It protects only from scratches and light bumps, dont expect it to do something more. Almost no smell at all, except you stick it to your ... Read more
- Vibration protection for your 3.5" hard drive used as external storage - Helps reduce the noise from the disk vibrating on the table - Can stack units on your shelf when storing them None that I can think of. I use this with a 2.0Tb SATA hard drive which is plugged through an external SATA port on a media player I own. Since the media player is on ... Read more
- Inexpensive (similar protective case can cost up to five times as much in a brick and mortar)
- They do their job
- Easy to use
- Perfect fit
- Stackable - Nothing I can think of (except...
- Smell: yes, as some other reviewers have said, these things smell. But only if you put your nose attached to them! So I'm wondering, why do some people feel ... Read more
That's simply perfect. It can reduce the noise that an hard disk makes! If you want to have a more silent PC than the one that you have, this is for you! I don't know what it can do when the hard disk reaches very very high temperatures, anyway I had no problems ;).. It could also let you Hard Disk life to be longer than normal cause it takes all vibrations ... Read more
fits my 3.5" hard drive snugly I had no problem with the smell so maybe the reviewer before me got a bad bunch All connections on the drive are visible and connect able Could be a bit higher to allow for more ventilation to go under the drive and heat to escape under Cheap for the price compared to a proper case Im new to the deal extreme reviewing ... Read more
* Fits really snugly on the HDD * Very easy to insert and take out of the case * Nice protection for HDD * Smells really bad Well... since I don't usually have the tendency for smelling my HDD most of the time, the smell doesn't bother me. The only reason a actually smelled it was because of the other reviews here. You can actually only smell it if ... Read more
- Adequate protection for bare drives and it's stackable - Holy crap the silicone STINKS! Could be from residual chemicals or could be from sweat in the sweatshop or both. My dog actually vomitted after it smelled it.
- Feels "oily" but that's probably by design to keep the silicone flexible (hopefully there's no lead in this). - Great ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.