DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Silicone Protective Case with Ventilation for 2.5" HDD Hard Disk Drives
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexmgarcia on 06/16/2010

- Nice protective case in silicone - Good quality of build - Fits well on a harddrive 2.5'' with 3.9x2.7 inch Please to see "Cons" -- - Boa bolsa de protecção feita em silicone - Boa qualidade - Serve bem em discos de 2.5'' com 3.9x2.7 polegadas I have a Western Digital Elements External Hard Drive 2.5" and it doesn't fits to ... Read more

1 2
  • posted bymani1117 on 10/03/2009

Fits my 2.5 hdd like a glove.The rubber is very soft and on the inside has some small protuberances that keeps the hdd still. None So annoying this limit of 500 characters. At least DX u can make some character counter, so we know when we reach the limit o annoying this limit of 500 characters. At least DX u can make some character counter, so we know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzWiz on 09/16/2009

By far the best price and quality of any of the protectors of this type. One of the larger electronics companies as well as a few on the net want $9.95 for the 3.5" version of this unit, and $7.95 for this 2.5" model. These are virtually identical to the ones I bought previously. None I definitely recommend using these protectors for drives ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections