I tested it and it worked perfect on Nintendo Wii.
Works with the PS2&PSone controllers .
It is a realy great Adapter, if you don't have a gamecube controller or classic controller.
It's very cheap
I didn't observe any problems during 1st week of playing Short cable, if you sit far from ... Read more
It works as advertised: it will allow you to use your Playstation 2 controller on your Nintendo GameCube or Nintendo Wii. It is very good for fully ultilize your existing PS2 controller, so that is doesn't saty inert. A Playstation 2 controller is unable to emulate the analog capabilities of the GameCube ... Read more
The adapter fit without problems on my PS2 control, and is perfectly functional. The L2 and R2 buttons work, however it is necessary to push hard to make them work that disturbs a lot. I do not know if the problem is in the adapter, because the L and R buttons on the GameCube controller buttons are graded.... Read more
- Does its job
- The button on a Playstaion or PS2 mapping resembles closely the Gamecube original gamepad button mapping.
- Non-intrusive. - Short cable, if you sit far from the TV i'd advice getting a cable extender, there is a good one available at DealExtreme. - It's plug and play, that'... Read more
Nice adapter. I prefer PSX pads to gamecube pads. This adapter allows me to use the PSX pad. It also stops me from having lots of different pad types around the house. Works well, no installation, no hassle. Plug and play. As you have to plug it on the top of the Wii, the cable hangs down in an uncomfortable ... Read more
1. Works great with a Wii (I did not tested it with a true GameCube)
2. Design is simple but solid, black with a crispy texture
3. Build quality seems robust, I really liked the GameCube plug-in
4. It is cheap! None until now I'm still to see if it is durable, but due to its simplicity, I do not think ... Read more
* Cheap. * Works with PS1 and PS2 DualShock controllers. * Buttons are mapped by their position to where they would be on a real GameCube controller [square is B, cross is A, triangle is Y, and circle is X. L2 and R2 are L and R, and R1 is Z]. * Somewhat meh build quality. Not the worst, but not amazing.... Read more
- You can use both PStwo and PSone controllers. - Enable vibrations on the PStwo and PSone controller. - Really cheap. - Good Material. - Fits well. - Plug & Play. - No instructions. You need to found the mapping. - The select button isn't mapped. Great deal if you doesn't want to buy a classic controller ... Read more
At last you can throw away the horrible gamecube controller and play your NGC controller with a great PS2 controller and it works just flawlessly. It works with both Wii and the Nintendo Gamecube! Its cheep! Works great! No. Just learn the mapping for the controller, which they didn't include (someone ... Read more
You can now use a PS2 controller for any game that uses a Gamecube controller! - You need to press the L2 or R2 buttons fairly hard for them to work - The select button doesn't do anything If you're curious about the button mapping, here it is: A = X B = ¦ Y = ? X = O Z = Both L1 and R1 L = L2 R = R2... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.