Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystuner on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works as specified - lots of different notebook adapters Cons:- cheap adapters - audible switching noise - Non-replacable fuse - Non-isolated output (may lead to elotrostatic discharges) - Only a minimal creepage distance (may damage your notebook / the powe... Read more

Board Bottom Board Top
    0 0
  • posted byLailend on 08/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fist all the laptops i have seen. Has a decent current output even on high voltages. Cons:The little connectors their pins were bend when i got mine but you are able to bend them back no problems. OtherThoughts:I have had a different power supply from DX which g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRussG on 02/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with Dell Laptops YEAH! Cons:OK this looks different than I have, The one I have doesn't have the different Tips? I wonder if this is a different Model that Deal Extreme Replace with? OtherThoughts:Even if your Regular PS for your Laptop is working fine,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimotheus on 04/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one of the best products I've bought at DX. My sister needed a new PSU for her laptop. In stores, these universal adapters were almost double the price. I visited DX and behold, the perfect product for the perfect price. It is still working to this day, so I say... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartin-sweden on 04/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Comes with a variety of connectors so that your favourite gadgets (not just laptops!) can connect. I am using this with a PicoPSU 90 Watts computer power supply. You can select the voltage from a wide array, this is one of the few which could actually do 12 volts, which I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections