Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflyingtrapeze on 08/17/2015

the raspberry pi 2 has the correct driver. speed is running 20mb/sec instead of the 4.5 mb/sec when using the built-in ethernet port. This confirms the research done by the others when try to get a faster network speed by using an external USB 3 to LAN adapter. I am ordering 2 more.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bythesadjoker on 07/16/2015

Pros : Yes it's fast Cons : So Fragile!, Driver is a mess The case part broke after a few uses. It's not working despite the cables stability. It was fast but driver installation is a mess.

Impression:junk;

0 0 0

• posted byJBLF on 07/05/2015

It works well, I actually didn't feel too much difference between this and the USB 2 connector for working with LAN

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted bysam52 on 05/14/2015

I ordered two units. One works just fine. The other unit was dead on arrival.

Impression:Dead on arrival;

0 0 0

• posted bysetwchaos on 05/13/2015

Funcionou perfeitamente no macbook air, na segunda vez que efetuei a conexão pegou perfeitamente a rede.

0 0 0

• posted byjanyksteenbeek on 04/02/2015

i like this apparaat a lot! its amazing!

0 1 1

• posted byvasilp on 02/24/2015

Pros: Works perfecly so far. Very compact and easy to use. I installed it on Ubuntu server, and works OK with it. I tested it on my laptop with Windows 7 and installed automatically and no issues with it also. Cons: none so far :)

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byHarmen1 on 02/04/2015

On my home network I stream full hd movies from a NAS to several other devices. I also copy large files to my NAS. On my older laptop with only a 100mb network card, this took a lot of time. I use this on an usb 2.0 port and it works very fast and installs automatically. In fact, I ordered a one... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrheart on 01/07/2015

It was detected automatically on my Macbook Air (mid-2011) model and worked immediately! Gigabit Ethernet was detected automatically. This Macbook is USB 2.0-only, and this network card worked in USB 2.0 compatibility mode. The network speed varies between 10-16-20 MB/s, so it's definitely more I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byONURO on 12/12/2014

I both try it with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 and it works as Gigabit in both USB versions. Who ever doesn't have an Gigabit Lan, should buy this unit.

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere