Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosepetri on 07/07/2013

Great price for a battery for psp fat perfect fit It has a very light weight Not perfectly identifies the battery, says this full, after an hour goes on to say that this full and then automatically shuts off. Duration 1 ~ 2 hours of play, with the screen brightness is not fully active. I used a psp fat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKonan89 on 05/19/2013

It is cheap since the same one in my country costs about $12 so that is good for me. It has more mAh than the original so battery life is longer, and it is a nice fit no gap or anything and it does not rise the battery lid. Only con i have is that psp does not show the battery level properly so if you ... Read more

NIce fit good life time

0 0 0

• posted byjorgetafr on 05/08/2013

great item durable, same quality and life as the original sony battery. i totally recommend this item. none there is nothing on this product that make me not keep buying it. comes in a display plastic package ready to retail if you buy it with that porpuse and it say sony what makes looks like a real ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoonCoon on 04/18/2013

Is a 2200 mAh battery. Works. Shakey still trying to decide if there's something wrong with the battery or if it's the fact that the battery dimensions are wrong causing it to come unseated NON STOP. I took the battery apart (cut the sides took off the top half) to try to fashion a way to make it consistently ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPlyro on 05/10/2011

It's very inexpensive. Is lighter than my original PSP battery. Fits in the PSP-1000 very well. Battery life. I got roughly one and a half hours of playtime playing a game. (No overclocking of the PSP!). Makes this pretty much worthless as a companion battery to my original battery. You get what you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byweeds8809 on 01/06/2011

- It fits perfectly into PSP 1000, 2000.. (Not sure about the others, as i only tried this 2 consoles) - It is light, lighter than the ones that are 1800mAh.. - Compared to the 1800mAh battery packs, it only gives a slight more longer hour. In total, it gives you at least 7hours, running at the LOWEST ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byA1403 on 12/02/2008

- This battery fits almost perfectly in the PSP fat - Works to power on a PSP slim, but it will not fit properly. You will need to buy an extended battery cover if you want to use this with the slim, Dealextreme sells them - Looks pretty real, although its not - Doesn't last that long - Not genuine battery,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJackthejackal on 11/02/2008

###################################################################################################### Really cheap Backup battery for your PSP ________________________________________________________________ Makes for a good backup --------------------------------------------------- Charges fast, I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEingsit on 09/10/2008

Well for the price, it cant be beat. It works great for the Phat PSPs, fits in the slims (without being able to close the battery cover). Plugged in the battery and it works like a charm. It holds less charge than the original Sony Battery. Lasts 2 hours for my psp running at 333 mhz playing games at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLordRussell on 07/16/2008

CHEAP.... Easy to install... Looks official... Smells Official... Practically tastes official... DOES work in my 2000... Original 2000 Battery Back DOES NOT FIT back into place. You will need a custom battery enclosure to be sure to hold the battery in. Look for SKU 13319 if you JUST Have to have the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections