DX » Community » Reviews » Mylar Heat Resistant/High Temperature Insulation Adhesive Tape (12MM*66M/250-C)
Customer’s impression:
Nice one
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJulianonb on 08/26/2014

Adhesive is one side only. Strong tape. No stretch. Not transparent. My adhesive tape was shipped with Color yellow. The roll has some dust on the side (by the way it removes easily). The roll's base made of plastic. It some huge compare to regular insulation adhesive tape. Due to non-availability of ... Read more

Impression:Nice one;

0 0 0

• posted byVladimrS on 05/27/2014

Thin film. High Temperature Insulation, works well inside LED bulbs. Hard to find broken end... Adhesive is one side only. Strong tape. No stretch. Not transparent. My adhesive tape was shipped with Color yellow. The roll has some dust on the side (by the way it removes easily). The roll's base made ... Read more

Mylar tape roll compared to AA-size battery Mylar tape roll compared to AA-size battery Mylar tape compared to AA-size battery

0 0 1

• posted byaayala on 03/17/2011

Good quality, sticky enough. I use this tape to isolate different electronic components. I tested the resistance to heat using a heat gun, the product supports more than 350 degrees Celsius. Also it was exposed to direct flame and takes very long to burn. The roll came a little dirty and misaligned but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotack on 09/30/2009

Quite a nice heat resistant tape. Its the only heat resistant tape I have bought so can't offer comparison to others. It sticks OK and was resilient enough not to melt when I soldered wires to a component on top of it (using it to insulate a components legs from the heat sink it was glued to) Could be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections