DX » Community » Reviews » High Viscosity Fiber Glass Reinforced Filament Tape (15mm x 25m)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMilen4o on 09/12/2013

Great strength , the glue sticks very well. udes it to fix the toys that my children break too often. Also for all sorts of DYI and hobby stuff. It is the best tape for this - strong, well sticking. Almost all other material brakes in pieces, but the tapes still holds it. The paper roll it is attached is a bit unreliable and finer on the sides sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGyrxiur on 05/15/2013

Fiber glass makes it strong. Price is not so bad. Clear finish. Long tape. I don't know if I received other tape than other, but glue on mine tape is not very strong, it can be easilly peeled of and it leaves a lot of residue. Tape was sticked in enevelope, masking tape on sides was not sticked precisely. I thought that this tape will be suberb, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywoliveirajr on 01/10/2013

- Good adhesion; - Reinforced with fibers, I need to use some tool to cut it, hard to do with bare hands; - a little bit narrower than 1/2 inch. No big cons against it, just a little odor of glue that disapear after you take it of the packing for a while, and could be a little bit bigger. A great product to wrap things thight when you need to. Will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkHE16 on 09/25/2012

Strong tape sticks really good. Not easy to tear the tape. If you try to tear the tape it wil just stretch but it won't break. Small roll very portable. The tape doesn't stick to the scissors when you cut it. The roll of the tape was damaged and deformed because of the too small package it came in, it's no big problem. One side of the tape wasn't covered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywoliveirajr on 04/13/2012

It's a good tape, it does what it should. It has fibers to make it stronger, and I couldn't tear it off using my hands. It glues well. The package is very simple (a plastic bag) and it has some protecting paper, so it doesn't glues everything it touches. It's transparent with white/light gray fibers. None I could think about. Only time will tell how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukasandrysik on 03/04/2011

--> Very, very, very strong! If you try pull this apart like electrical tape, you have no chance! You may just cut yourself but the tape will be fine! -->It is also very sticky so it will strongly adhese to the surface --> Maybe the price. honestly I don't know what is the "right price" of this tape. -->The inner ring could be plastics. Mine was fortunatelly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystihl88 on 05/10/2010

This tape is magic, it is more than sticky enough and can hold up to task. Ive had this tape for a long time now and i'm spewing i didn't order more at the time. -Very Sticky -Durable -A Must have ---Can be hard to remove off a product you have stuck the tape to allready.--- ---I cant really knock this stuff, It's held up to everything ive done to it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuuce on 07/30/2009

The tape is lined with 5 thing strips of what seam to be fiberglass, it is really strong stuff, when you cut a strip off and try to stretch it like normal sticky tape it will absolutely not budge, to the point where i could cut my self from pulling. The roll in which the tape came on was falling apart, to the point where the roll was warped and funny,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections