DX » Community » Reviews » Polyimide Heat Resistant/High Temperature Adhesive Tape (16MM*33M/260-C)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Rakhil on 06/10/2014

Pros: I tried to burn this tape with a lighter and a soldering iron and it withstood great punishment :) I think it will do its job properly, no problems. Cons: Really thin and translucent, I would love it more if it were opaque. OtherThoughts: Keep in mind that the tape is really thin and also not very flexible, so it has a limited use in mech... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DiosVengativo on 06/21/2013

Pros: What can I say? The product comes very quickly, (10 days aprox) and is the exact product that I pay for. It works perfect and resists almost 250ºC (is the maximum temperature that I used to use). The size is ok, it's 16mm but do not know the length (and probably I will never know). Cons: I cannot find any con. OtherThoughts: The post... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ZdenekJi on 12/18/2010

Pros: This tape is definitely not fake, I have tried to burn through it with a soldering iron set to the max temperature where the solder readily crusts and the tape just merely bent under it and was shiny again after wiping. It is worth mentioning that this is the THIN variety of such tape, as seen on connectors in hi-tech electronics. If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kinnza on 04/27/2010

Pros: Very versatile tape. Withstand 200ºC without problems. Perfect electrical isolation. Wide enough to install components over it. Easy to build your own circuits using it as dielectric layer and copper tape for electrical traces, ideal for prototyping Cons: Other kapton tapes support higher temperatures OtherThoughts: I used it for building... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections