DX » Community » Reviews » Polyimide Heat Resistant/High Temperature Adhesive Tape (16MM*33M/260-C)
Customer’s impression:
muy buena calidad optima
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydamian7 on 07/23/2014

Me parece bien y no es tan delgada la cinta me gustaria que fuera mas rapido el envio queno tarde mas de tres dias que fuera el mismo dia que las envien recomiendo esta cinta esta es calidad y el precio es justo Yo la uso en la reparacion de tv y computadoras Read more

Polyimide Heat Resistant/High Temperature Adhesive Tape (16MM*33M/260-C)

Impression:muy buena calidad optima;

0 0 0

• posted byRakhil on 06/10/2014

I tried to burn this tape with a lighter and a soldering iron and it withstood great punishment :) I think it will do its job properly, no problems. Really thin and translucent, I would love it more if it were opaque. Keep in mind that the tape is really thin and also not very flexible, so it has a limited ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiosVengativo on 06/21/2013

What can I say? The product comes very quickly, (10 days aprox) and is the exact product that I pay for. It works perfect and resists almost 250ºC (is the maximum temperature that I used to use). The size is ok, it's 16mm but do not know the length (and probably I will never know). I cannot find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZdenekJi on 12/18/2010

This tape is definitely not fake, I have tried to burn through it with a soldering iron set to the max temperature where the solder readily crusts and the tape just merely bent under it and was shiny again after wiping. It is worth mentioning that this is the THIN variety of such tape, as seen on connectors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykinnza on 04/27/2010

Very versatile tape. Withstand 200ºC without problems. Perfect electrical isolation. Wide enough to install components over it. Easy to build your own circuits using it as dielectric layer and copper tape for electrical traces, ideal for prototyping Other kapton tapes support higher temperatures I used ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections