DX » Community » Reviews » Polyimide Heat Resistant/High Temperature Adhesive Tape (24MM*33M/260-C)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVtech86 on 10/23/2013

Real kapton tape. Can withstand constant temperature of 260°C and 300°C for short period of time. Looks like it's 50um thick plus 25um of glue. It can withstand voltages up to 5kV. Adhesive is strong and does not degrade with time. It is shipped without any protection. Mine had small cuts on one side of the drum. Not a big problem but those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySLAM3R on 07/09/2013

Good tape, sticks well but is easily removed cleanly, handles 100+degrees without problems. Works on 3D printer bed for ABS and PLA printing. I use it to patch up scrapes/holes in my kapton sheet. Quite thin (in my case it's a good thing as the patched up holes dont stick up much). Needs to be available in wider rolls. 50mm or more would be better for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatutano6 on 06/07/2013

- Heat resistance (i tested it up to 280ºC) - Very good dielectric (at low voltages, at least) - Easy to handle: can be cutted with a standard office paper cutter. - Has an adhesive coat which seems to resist heat as well - Price (at least, in comparisson with some other kind of tapes, like blue tape, paper tape, etc. available in my countery) ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedsoncfgarcia on 03/06/2013

Cheap!!! Adhesive is very good! Elasticity is acceptable! Does not tear easily! This tape is not fake, is just like the original. It handles 300ºC without problems. I have used it to fix a temperature sensor to a heater. Very useful to electrically insulating between components and the heatsinks. This tape can be used in masking of circuit boards ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenry80 on 02/25/2013

cheap- real specification with more tolerance for hight temperature (300ºc over short times) but holds stick- very good indeed. the specification over the temp is really true and overpass the standard specified. it´s handy and I can use it again the piece of tape. not really, maybe it´s about the glue of the tape. but is a minimal fact.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvdspelert on 02/15/2013

Temperature resistant tape. Perfect for 3D printing use. ABS and PLA both stick to it good. Maybe even sand it up a little and your filament finally sticks. My soldering iron doesnt go through! DX doesnt sell wide tape, other than that none! Would love to see wider tape (100mm!) DX! please expand your assortiment with wider rolls of real temperature ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFedaykien on 11/26/2012

Cheap!!! Adhesive is very good! Elasticity is acceptable! Does not tear easily! Heat isolation is less than expected. I still feel a bit warm from the heat generated by my processor where I stick this tape on them. Surface must be very clean before this tape sticks. Should have been better in terms of heat isolation Electricity isolation is on par with ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byKulitorum on 11/19/2012

Good quality, good packaging. Does what you'd expect from tape, and does it well. Does not smell white heated to 200c. It's as good as you'd expect from kapton tape, just like the real thing. I have not tried it past 240c, but I expect it to preform equally well. There's really not much else to say. Don't see any. What you need for the hotbed of your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiogocarvalho on 06/26/2012

This tape is not fake, is just like the original. It handles 300ºC without problems. I have used it to fix a temperature sensor to a heater. Very useful to electrically insulating between components and the heatsinks. This tape can be used in masking of circuit boards during resoldering, transformer and capacitor insulation, powder coating and ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections