DX » Community » Reviews » Polyimide Heat Resistant/High Temperature Adhesive Tape (24MM*33M/260-C)
Customer’s impression:
insulation Heat resistant Good tape for 3D printing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKuramma on 08/10/2015

Pros: Great price, thin, resisted to direct application of fire on it for a while Cons: Poor adherence. I bought it to heat insulate parts for an acrylic folding machine. I'm yet to test it, but I've tested with fire from a lighter and it didn't melt (and stopped the fire).

Impression:insulation,Good tape for 3D printing,Heat resistant;

0 0 0

• posted byandloin on 06/10/2015

Pros: This adhesive tape is made of Kapton which is a polyimide. It is transparent with a yellow hue. It has a very broad thermal range of −269 to +400 °C (−452 – 752 °F / 4 – 673 K) and the use spanns across several areas. It is mostly used for thermal shielding and insulation in flexible, and I... Read more

Impression:insulation,Heat resistant;

0 0 2

• posted byMeMinky on 04/11/2015

I'm using this tape in my Reprap Prusa 3 to cover the work area and it works very well to keep ABS parts stuck to the platform. I recommend lightly sanding the tape before use to improve the adhesion as larger ABS parts. After I started doing that I had not problems with parts gettign loose of is... Read more

Impression:Good tape for 3D printing;

0 0 0

• posted byVtech86 on 10/23/2013

Real kapton tape. Can withstand constant temperature of 260°C and 300°C for short period of time. Looks like it's 50um thick plus 25um of glue. It can withstand voltages up to 5kV. Adhesive is strong and does not degrade with time. It is shipped without any protection. Mine had small on... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySLAM3R on 07/09/2013

Good tape, sticks well but is easily removed cleanly, handles 100+degrees without problems. Works on 3D printer bed for ABS and PLA printing. I use it to patch up scrapes/holes in my kapton sheet. Quite thin (in my case it's a good thing as the patched up holes dont stick up much). Needs to be in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatutano6 on 06/07/2013

- Heat resistance (i tested it up to 280ºC) - Very good dielectric (at low voltages, at least) - Easy to handle: can be cutted with a standard office paper cutter. - Has an adhesive coat which seems to resist heat as well - Price (at least, in comparisson with some other kind of tapes, like... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedsoncfgarcia on 03/06/2013

Cheap!!! Adhesive is very good! Elasticity is acceptable! Does not tear easily! This tape is not fake, is just like the original. It handles 300ºC without problems. I have used it to fix a temperature sensor to a heater. Very useful to electrically insulating between components and the This... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenry80 on 02/25/2013

cheap- real specification with more tolerance for hight temperature (300ºc over short times) but holds stick- very good indeed. the specification over the temp is really true and overpass the standard specified. it´s handy and I can use it again the piece of tape. not really, maybe the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydvdspelert on 02/15/2013

Temperature resistant tape. Perfect for 3D printing use. ABS and PLA both stick to it good. Maybe even sand it up a little and your filament finally sticks. My soldering iron doesnt go through! DX doesnt sell wide tape, other than that none! Would love to see wider tape (100mm!) DX! please expand... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFedaykien on 11/26/2012

Cheap!!! Adhesive is very good! Elasticity is acceptable! Does not tear easily! Heat isolation is less than expected. I still feel a bit warm from the heat generated by my processor where I stick this tape on them. Surface must be very clean before this tape sticks. Should have been better in of... Read more

1 0 0

DX Everywhere