DX » Community » Reviews » Polyimide Heat Resistant/High Temperature Adhesive Tape (24MM*33M/260-C)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedsoncfgarcia on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap!!! Adhesive is very good! Elasticity is acceptable! Does not tear easily! This tape is not fake, is just like the original. It handles 300ºC without problems. I have used it to fix a temperature sensor to a heater. Very useful to electrically insulati... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenry80 on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap- real specification with more tolerance for hight temperature (300ºc over short times) but holds stick- very good indeed. the specification over the temp is really true and overpass the standard specified. it´s handy and I can use it again the pi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvdspelert on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Temperature resistant tape. Perfect for 3D printing use. ABS and PLA both stick to it good. Maybe even sand it up a little and your filament finally sticks. My soldering iron doesnt go through! Cons:DX doesnt sell wide tape, other than that none! Would love to see wider... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFedaykien on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap!!! Adhesive is very good! Elasticity is acceptable! Does not tear easily! Cons:Heat isolation is less than expected. I still feel a bit warm from the heat generated by my processor where I stick this tape on them. Surface must be very clean before this t... Read more

0 1
  • posted byKulitorum on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, good packaging. Does what you'd expect from tape, and does it well. Does not smell white heated to 200c. It's as good as you'd expect from kapton tape, just like the real thing. I have not tried it past 240c, but I expect it to preform equally well. There'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiogocarvalho on 06/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This tape is not fake, is just like the original. It handles 300ºC without problems. I have used it to fix a temperature sensor to a heater. Very useful to electrically insulating between components and the heatsinks. This tape can be used in masking of circuit board... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections