DX » Community » Reviews » Rotational Professional Recording Microphone Stand Holder - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good BOM 10
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarrymroy on 07/16/2015

I was very surprised to receive this in less than three weeks. I immediately put it to the test with a fifty-seven and put it in all sorts of positions and it held with some tightening of the wing nuts. As I write this a big, heavy large diaphram mic is holding position. The wing nuts had to be a... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byKleberPerninha on 06/23/2015

adorei o produto e preço chegou tudo certinho com 60 dias graças a alfandega brasileira mas nao fui pego no imposto recomendo.

Impression:10;

0 0 0

• posted byRogerTB on 12/01/2014

Percebi no meu caso que o cabo de áudio dele ficou um pouco abaixo na qualidade em relação ao cabo que eu usava anteriormente....

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byseoanekari on 08/14/2013

Great quality. Easy to install. With a heavy microphone you need to crank down the nuts. Nice product if You are trying to do some sound recording.Only one thing I wish - I'd like if size of this product will be longer. I love this stand. It is so flexible and works with my blue yeti which people... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byseoanekari on 08/13/2013

Ease of mounting is good lexible, rotable, firm and secure. Great quality. With a heavy microphone you need to crank down the nuts. Nice product if You are trying to do some sound recording.Only one thing I wish - I'd like if size of this product will be longer. I love this stand. It is so and my... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byseoanekari on 08/09/2013

Flexible, rotable, firm and secure. Great quality. Easy to install. Its quite expensive. I love this stand. It is so flexible and works with my blue yeti which people said it doesn't. It is a really good sturdy stand and i would recommend it to anybody looking for one. I attached this to the edge... Read more

Exellent With my pop filter and mic With my pop filter and mic

0 0 3

DX Everywhere