DX » Community » Reviews » Rotational Professional Recording Microphone Stand Holder - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byseoanekari on 08/14/2013

Great quality. Easy to install. With a heavy microphone you need to crank down the nuts. Nice product if You are trying to do some sound recording.Only one thing I wish - I'd like if size of this product will be longer. I love this stand. It is so flexible and works with my blue yeti which people said ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byseoanekari on 08/13/2013

Ease of mounting is good lexible, rotable, firm and secure. Great quality. With a heavy microphone you need to crank down the nuts. Nice product if You are trying to do some sound recording.Only one thing I wish - I'd like if size of this product will be longer. I love this stand. It is so flexible and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byseoanekari on 08/09/2013

Flexible, rotable, firm and secure. Great quality. Easy to install. Its quite expensive. I love this stand. It is so flexible and works with my blue yeti which people said it doesn't. It is a really good sturdy stand and i would recommend it to anybody looking for one. I attached this to the edge of ... Read more

Exellent With my pop filter and mic With my pop filter and mic

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections