DX » Community » Reviews » YFY-48 Springy Reflective Safety Strap Vest w/ Buckle - Fluorescent Green + Gray
Customer’s impression:
solid
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylorr on 11/24/2014

Nice bright yellow, good reflectivity. Light enough and size adjustable to go on top of anything. If you wear slippery clothing then the shoulder straps may slip off, but if you tighten the shoulder straps then it should be fine. I wear it mainly while biking. The strap is a bit elastic. I haven't had ... Read more

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted byFringilla on 07/02/2013

Really good quality . Fits me well and is lightweight and easy to put on. Found this very functional and handy during my skiking tours - too - mostly among the other traffic. The fuorescent yellow-green strips are well visible in sunlight as well as the reflective strips functions excellent in twilight ... Read more

0 1 0

• posted bypaulomatsui on 07/01/2013

Great build quality. Great finish. Sturdy straps and buckle piece. Elastic - can fit me *and* my backpack. Great quality reflective material. Highly functional. A bit more to the expensive side - would expect to pay about 6 or 7 bucks for it. Not big enough for really large people. Things I buy here ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections