DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Rechargeable Digital USB Photo Frame Keychain (107-Picture Memory Storage)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byigor9907 on 03/05/2011

Small and beautiful. Have a good battery. Took as a gift for a girl, she felt satisfied. It's great that it have slideshow mode, but it could also have a random mode. Also it could be simple storage devise without need of using it's own software. - The frame is too large relative to the screen size. - Could have a better packing. - Not great screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySylphien on 03/09/2010

It's a really nice photo portrait, it's very ligth. Easy to use, no instructions required. I bougth it as a gift for my mom, she loves showing photos, home ideos and that kind of stuff. She said it's a charming gift. I think I'll get a couple more for me and my dad. Maybe too little screen. Not great quality pictures. You can only charge it with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythefezman on 02/02/2010

Picture quality is perfectly acceptable. Battery life is good. Slideshow is decent, but I wish it had a random mode. Lasted a few months before it got some lines in the LCD. My wife carried it around with her keys so it could have just got bumped too much. Have to use the included software to upload pictures. Operation isn't very intuitive. Why can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFinBuyer on 01/17/2010

- Good display - Easy to use - MAC OS support - Digital & analog clock with automatic time sync. - Multi language - Adjustable backlight - Perfect replacement for packing card on christmas present! - Only 512KB memory for pictures - No USB cable, only adapter (can be hard to attach & operate while connected) The display it self is bright and clear how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlichte on 10/28/2009

It is a very cool gadget. Easy to use. The user interface is very intuitive and easy to use. t has cool transition effects for the Slideshow mode. It comes with embedded software to store the photos. It doesn't store them directly in the memory, what is good if someone steals it. No one will ever have your photos! Though it is advertises a 107-Picture ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQUEENBITCH1982 on 05/04/2009

The building quality is excellent. The screen is so bright. It has cool transition effects for the Slideshow mode. It comes with an integrated software to store the photos. It doesn't store them directly in the memory, what is good if someone steals it. No one will never have your photos! The screen has not a good resolution, and seems to be a bit blue,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanuel5cc on 03/24/2009

The building quality is excellent. The screen is so bright. It has cool transition effects for the Slideshow mode. It comes with an integrated software to store the photos. It doesn't store them directly in the memory, what is good if someone steals it. No one will never have your photos! The screen has not a good resolution, and seems to be a bit blue,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeverett on 03/23/2009

This item would be fantastic--nice screen, good brightness, great price, decent memory, plenty of extra functions, easy to transfer The menu is in Chinese! The only way I can access menu items is by counting clicks while I reference the manual or pictures on this site. Why is the pictured one in English and mine isn't? Also, the backlight connection ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections