DX » Community » Reviews » RJ11/RJ45 Network and Telephone Cable Crimping Tool with Cable Stripper
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvpolitis on 04/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap price. works well for both telephone and Ethernet cables. Feels good and strong and it was in a package. Bought two of them. Cons:The wire cutter after a while doesn't work very well, it loosen a bit and goes in the side and doesn't cut. The quality isn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycloudy888 on 10/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable crimper works really well and does what it is meant to. * It has a cable cutter in it (which is SHARP) * It can crimp RJ45 and Rj11 Plugs * It has thick handles (It gives you good grip) * It is really good that the cutter has red around it (to make... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWipeOutHT on 03/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was surprised by the weight of this one, where I was expecting a lighweight thing that would break after 20 crimps, this feels like it will oulast me! Sturdy, strong and does as promised Cons:Can't really think of any right away besides it doesn't have a loc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStroked on 02/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well it seems to be doing what it have to. Feels strong, dont feel like i would have to worry about breaking them easy. Cons:Cant cut from middle of cable,, if to remove red peace then spring would still interrupt, so.. i think no use of removing it. OtherThoughts:decen... Read more

3 0
  • posted byvermiculite on 09/20/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have only used it for telephone cable so far and it worked well. I haven't used any other crimpers so I have nothing to compare it to. Cons:The wire cutter work well but if you want to cut a faulty plug of the end of a cable the plug doesn't fit through the gap. easie... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections