DX » Community » Reviews » RJ11/RJ45 Network and Telephone Cable Crimping Tool with Cable Stripper
Customer’s impression:
alicate rede
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCAAC on 12/21/2014

PERFEITO E MUITO ÓTIMO PREÇO. Read more

Impression:alicate rede;

0 0 0

• posted byvpolitis on 04/07/2014

cheap price. works well for both telephone and Ethernet cables. Feels good and strong and it was in a package. Bought two of them. The wire cutter after a while doesn't work very well, it loosen a bit and goes in the side and doesn't cut. The quality isn't the best but hey for the price I don't complain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycloudy888 on 10/26/2010

This cable crimper works really well and does what it is meant to. * It has a cable cutter in it (which is SHARP) * It can crimp RJ45 and Rj11 Plugs * It has thick handles (It gives you good grip) * It is really good that the cutter has red around it (to make you not stick your fingers in there !!!!!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWipeOutHT on 03/11/2010

I was surprised by the weight of this one, where I was expecting a lighweight thing that would break after 20 crimps, this feels like it will oulast me! Sturdy, strong and does as promised Can't really think of any right away besides it doesn't have a lock, but no problem, you crimp it and of you go ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStroked on 02/01/2010

Well it seems to be doing what it have to. Feels strong, dont feel like i would have to worry about breaking them easy. Cant cut from middle of cable,, if to remove red peace then spring would still interrupt, so.. i think no use of removing it. decent tool for price, locally costs more than twice as ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byvermiculite on 09/20/2009

I have only used it for telephone cable so far and it worked well. I haven't used any other crimpers so I have nothing to compare it to. The wire cutter work well but if you want to cut a faulty plug of the end of a cable the plug doesn't fit through the gap. easier to use wire cutters and then square ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections