DX » Community » Reviews » ROSWHEEL 12496M-C5 4.8" Top Tube Belt Bag w/ 3.5mm Plug for Touch Screen Phone - Black + Red
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNozavi on 06/11/2014

When riding your bike this is a very convenient way of storing accessories, repair kit, cellphone etc. without having to fill your pockets and risking items falling out. No cons or bad things are worth mentioning.. As there are none :) Fits my 4.7" cell phone perfectly as expected. I no longer have to worry about all my items fitting in my pockets!... Read more

1 0
  • posted byuglybugly on 05/16/2014

Small and lightweight so good for race-bike. Enough space for the bare essentials, 2 spare tubes and a mini-toolbox. Was unsure if my Samsung Galaxy S4 would fit, but I can use all of the screen, and I can operate it through the plastic top too. My bike has very thick frame-tubes. The straps at the bottom are long enough to reach, but the one at the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfukie on 03/08/2014

Lots of storage space, can fit many phones, provides some form of "waterproof" for a short time, against your device and valuables. Audio jack port for those who wanna listen to their earphones. A short 3.5mm audio jack is provided to connect from your phone to the external of the pouch and then to your earphones. Top of the clear panel is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPittaGroz on 12/11/2013

Good price. Enough space for small storage. You can use your phone without removing it from the bag and the touch works perfectly. Sufficient reflective applications. Ideal size for use with the Samsung Galaxy S III Not waterproof. Base a bit rough, making the paint bike disappear after some use. The bag is not fully sewn evenly. Overall well worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliongold on 09/17/2013

It's very nice and useful product. My smartphone will fit in like a glove. It's functional and comfortable. I can easily manage smartphone through the film at the top. All through the film perfectly clear. No glare and bubbles. Lot of space under smartphone. Did not like the cable for headphones. I think, it's defective. But I have long cable on my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatalinyo on 08/23/2013

-it fits almost every smart phone -helpful to have there small things needed during a bicycle trip -easy to mount and to take it off (to avoid being stolen) -zippers have big handles and can be operated with gloves -has reflective parts -has a hole to connect hands free or head phone in case you want to listen musing during your bicycle ride (which ... Read more

Details of the bag Details on the side of the bag It fits a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, can fit more Open bag, inside can fit more useful stuff
    0 0
  • posted byjogomo on 07/09/2013

Great for the phone, no problem with touch screen and the adaptor even allows you to use your earphone controls. The plastic window is big enough for my Galaxy S3. Lots of room for keys, wallet or tools. Great quality. Could be cheaper. It would be nice to select other color combinations. Bigger than I thought but that gives your enough room even for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections