I bought this for my electric and electronic projects and it didn't disappoint. It's useful for detecting live current running through wires even without testing directly. The two modes on the device are very useful and will detect voltages from 12V to 250v No cons really, just a great little device. A backlight could have been a nice addition to the ... Read more
+ works exactly as advertised
+ classic tool with proven ergonomics
+ has a neon lamp, contrary to other models
+ bright color makes it hard to lose
+ has english labels on contact pads - none, really This is definitely the must-have tool for anyone who does his electric repairs in the household. Actually its sensitivity can allow for other ... Read more
It's cheap and it's very easy to use! It is even cheaper than other screwdriver probes (and I mean those probes which look like regular screwdriver, just have a light to show if there is current in the contact). There is not a manual on english, but after some short time I've figured out how to use it. Induction test sometimes shows that there is current ... Read more
Well I was looking for a very cheap tester, and I found it here. - It can measure with or without wire contacts and for more - it can measure DC or AC voltages. -It displays voltage on LCD. Nevertheless, it is small and lightweight. I think t is not very precise when used without wire contact. Also, in It don't have an illuminated LCD. - its LCD is ... Read more
- it is a very cheap tester.
- it can measure with or without wire contact.
- it can measure DC or AC voltages.
- it displays voltage on LCD.
- it is small and lightweight. - it is not very precise when used without wire contact.
- it don't have an illuminated LCD.
- its LCD is a little small for old people see. - It could have an illuminated LCD to ... Read more
This is a very useful and convenient tool to detect live wires in both AC and DC power lines. Tried in different power sources and found the results were very reliable. It is sure a must if you do some electrical DIY work at home such as installing or repairing lights or any other electrical devices. The display window is a little too small. Slightly ... Read more
- works like a standard probe
- Induction works and you can follow a wire and find out where is broken
- does not need batteries to operate
- it's small and lightweight
- It shows voltage range on the small LCD screen
- Very easy to use No serious cons but: - Induction only works at very close range
- No English instructions, but you can figure out ... Read more
- Does the job of an usual test pen with a few extras: - It can measure on a predefined scale the voltage present on it's tip - It has wire induction indicator for testing broken wires. - It works on low DC voltages only if you touch the other wire. This can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing or using it in a wet environment. Although ... Read more
this tiny probe is cheap and very useful tests the electrical continuity of one wire just get it on and measure the only the range of voltage it works with electrical field so do not worry very tiny and useful these are battery less does not needs any batteries for power source works only with alternate voltage
is not too precise
the mine has left the ... Read more
- Fairly cheap
- Light - Chinese only instructions
- Very hard to figure out how to use it (but fairly easy to use when you know)
- Limited functionality I got one just today. It's a little cryptic to use, but very easy.
As one of the reviews say (with some clarifications):
* 1. To check the voltage, touch the Direct Test button and ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.