Pros: + price
+ works exactly as advertised
+ classic tool with proven ergonomics
+ has a neon lamp, contrary to other models
+ bright color makes it hard to lose
+ has english labels on contact pads Cons: - none, really OtherThoughts: This is definitely the must-have tool for anyone who does his electric repairs in the household. Actually its... Read more
Pros: Well I was looking for a very cheap tester, and I found it here. - It can measure with or without wire contacts and for more - it can measure DC or AC voltages. -It displays voltage on LCD. Nevertheless, it is small and lightweight. Cons: I think t is not very precise when used without wire contact. Also, in It don't have an illuminated L... Read more
Pros: - it is a very cheap tester.
- it can measure with or without wire contact.
- it can measure DC or AC voltages.
- it displays voltage on LCD.
- it is small and lightweight. Cons: - it is not very precise when used without wire contact.
- it don't have an illuminated LCD.
- its LCD is a little small for old people see. OtherThoughts: - It... Read more
Pros: This is a very useful and convenient tool to detect live wires in both AC and DC power lines. Tried in different power sources and found the results were very reliable. It is sure a must if you do some electrical DIY work at home such as installing or repairing lights or any other electrical devices. Cons: The display window is a little t... Read more
Pros: - works like a standard probe
- Induction works and you can follow a wire and find out where is broken
- does not need batteries to operate
- it's small and lightweight
- It shows voltage range on the small LCD screen
- Very easy to use Cons: No serious cons but: - Induction only works at very close range
- No English instructions, but yo... Read more
Pros: - Does the job of an usual test pen with a few extras: - It can measure on a predefined scale the voltage present on it's tip - It has wire induction indicator for testing broken wires. Cons: - It works on low DC voltages only if you touch the other wire. This can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing or using it in a wet envi... Read more
Pros: this tiny probe is cheap and very useful tests the electrical continuity of one wire just get it on and measure the only the range of voltage it works with electrical field so do not worry Cons: very tiny and useful these are battery less does not needs any batteries for power source OtherThoughts: works only with alternate voltage
is not... Read more
Pros: - Fairly cheap
- Light Cons: - Chinese only instructions
- Very hard to figure out how to use it (but fairly easy to use when you know)
- Limited functionality OtherThoughts: I got one just today. It's a little cryptic to use, but very easy.
As one of the reviews say (with some clarifications):
* 1. To check the voltage,... Read more
Pros: The Digital Voltage Tester checks voltage from 12V to 250V and shows segment display with digital numbers on it. It's perfect for home use and becomes handy when checking holiday lights. Cons: - Do not show correct V in my AC, for 220V showing only 110V :) I will contact for RMA. OtherThoughts: Description: * This Digital Voltage Detector... Read more
Pros: Its a simple product to test voltage. But it does its job.
Its small enough to take it to any place.
If you make electrical fixing, its a good product.
Price is unbelievable. You may more than one, for sure.
Lcd has a good looking. Cons: There is no manual. Its a problem because some measures are not clear about how to do it. After some t... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.