DX » Community » Reviews » AC/DC LCD Voltage Tester Electroprobe with Slot Screw Driver (12V~250V)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarvind on 02/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this for my electric and electronic projects and it didn't disappoint. It's useful for detecting live current running through wires even without testing directly. The two modes on the device are very useful and will detect voltages from 12V to 250v Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynabdullin on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ price + works exactly as advertised + classic tool with proven ergonomics + has a neon lamp, contrary to other models + bright color makes it hard to lose + has english labels on contact pads Cons:- none, really OtherThoughts:This is definitely the must-have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMilex69 on 07/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap and it's very easy to use! It is even cheaper than other screwdriver probes (and I mean those probes which look like regular screwdriver, just have a light to show if there is current in the contact). Cons:There is not a manual on english, but after some shor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybosi75 on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well I was looking for a very cheap tester, and I found it here. - It can measure with or without wire contacts and for more - it can measure DC or AC voltages. -It displays voltage on LCD. Nevertheless, it is small and lightweight. Cons:I think t is not very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrgonsalves on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- it is a very cheap tester. - it can measure with or without wire contact. - it can measure DC or AC voltages. - it displays voltage on LCD. - it is small and lightweight. Cons:- it is not very precise when used without wire contact. - it don't have an illuminated LCD.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLittletip on 07/07/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very useful and convenient tool to detect live wires in both AC and DC power lines. Tried in different power sources and found the results were very reliable. It is sure a must if you do some electrical DIY work at home such as installing or repairin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 03/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- works like a standard probe - Induction works and you can follow a wire and find out where is broken - does not need batteries to operate - it's small and lightweight - It shows voltage range on the small LCD screen - Very easy to use Cons:No serious cons bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 09/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Does the job of an usual test pen with a few extras: - It can measure on a predefined scale the voltage present on it's tip - It has wire induction indicator for testing broken wires. Cons:- It works on low DC voltages only if you touch the other wire. This... Read more

0 0
  • posted byensign on 08/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this tiny probe is cheap and very useful tests the electrical continuity of one wire just get it on and measure the only the range of voltage it works with electrical field so do not worry Cons:very tiny and useful these are battery less does not needs any batteries for p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllucaxx on 04/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fairly cheap - Useful - Small - Light Cons:- Chinese only instructions - Very hard to figure out how to use it (but fairly easy to use when you know) - Limited functionality OtherThoughts:I got one just today. It's a little cryptic to use, but very easy. As one of the r... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections