Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Fairly cheap
- Chinese only instructions
- Very hard to figure out how to use it (but fairly easy to use when you know)
- Limited functionality
I got one just today. It's a little cryptic to use, but very easy.
As one of the reviews say (with some clarifications):
* 1. To check the voltage, touch the Direct Test button and connect the tip to the point you want to check, the display will show the voltage range immediately.
The "Direct Test button" is not really a button, is the metallic spot above the small red led.
* 2. To identify the wires, touch the Induction / Break-Point Test button, when the wire is detected, a spark sign will show on the display area.
The "Induction / Break-Point Test button" is not really a button either, is the metallic spot at the top of the device (above the other "button"). And the spark is not really a spark, is more like a flash icon.
* 3. To check a broken point on a wire, just following the hot wire with spark sign on, when the spark sign disappears, there is a broken point on the wire.
You have to keep pressing the "Induction / Break-Point Test button" in this test too, the usage for checking a broken point in the wire is the same as the induction test.
Very limited functionality but it does what is supposed to do. Nice useful item.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.