DX » Community » Reviews » Meeeno DS1307 Real-time Clock Brick Module for Arduino - Yellow (Works with official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygpavel29 on 01/02/2014

Quite a small size. Battery holder looks well made, the battery will not fall or disconnect accidentally. Quality of manufacturing is good. It works with official Arduino. Terminals are marked a little bit less intuitive compared with Arduino examples found on Web. Comes with no documentation at... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrethomas on 10/30/2013

It´s cheap, quality is good, easy to use and integrate really fast into projects. Battery included It should last 4-5 Years without replacing the battery. none Work for arduino projects like a charm with standard libraries. Instant success guarateed. It has a EEPROM on it too with 32byte , I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShoggyD on 09/10/2013

Neat little package. the battery is included. Plenty of information on the internet about the DS1307. Cheap enough too. As usual no connection information. however there is plenty of information on the internet about the chip, its application and example code. I found that the pin markings on the... Read more

4 0 4

• posted byjackmackg on 08/05/2013

Simple to find out how to work. Just googled the chip's name and the word Arduino. Keeps time reasonably well. Build quality was good. I like the external battery. It does keep time just fine with the arduino is unplugged making it useful as a normal clock. Packaged arrived crushed which made me... Read more

DS1307 Clock

0 0 0

DX Everywhere