DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy Bumper Frame for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrunocac on 11/22/2013

Seeing the practical side, wonderful device, i spent much time to chose this Protection Aluminum for my mobile phone, more than 3 months using, already have some scratch on protection but leave my mobile wonderful and without anything. Resistent and beatiful, every one ask me wath is my mobile i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKatarro on 11/12/2013

Good build quality, light and sturdy, fits perfectly on my samsung S4 , no play and good precision. Nice and elegant. Even if the back of the phone is exposed, when on a table is not in direct contact with the surface of the table itself so scratches should not be a problem. The sliding part has... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTarcisioMartins on 10/08/2013

Great Bumper. It's good quality for a fair price. The color is great, and it it's nice with the White S4. All buttons work's perfectly, and it comes with a rubber inside the bumper, so it don't scratch or anything. Just the part when you go put the bumper. It didn't come with any manual, how to a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere