DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy Bumper Frame for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrunocac on 11/22/2013

Seeing the practical side, wonderful device, i spent much time to chose this Protection Aluminum for my mobile phone, more than 3 months using, already have some scratch on protection but leave my mobile wonderful and without anything. Resistent and beatiful, every one ask me wath is my mobile phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKatarro on 11/12/2013

Good build quality, light and sturdy, fits perfectly on my samsung S4 , no play and good precision. Nice and elegant. Even if the back of the phone is exposed, when on a table is not in direct contact with the surface of the table itself so scratches should not be a problem. The sliding part has no &... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTarcisioMartins on 10/08/2013

Great Bumper. It's good quality for a fair price. The color is great, and it it's nice with the White S4. All buttons work's perfectly, and it comes with a rubber inside the bumper, so it don't scratch or anything. Just the part when you go put the bumper. It didn't come with any manual, how to put it.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections