DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Front / Rear Camera Fish Eye Lens + Macro Lens + Wide Angle Lens for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaicond on 05/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perceftly and works exactly like it is supposed. Great price for this item. You can easy change between the lens and they get fixed in that position. Cons:I wish it could have a position with no lens, but if i need no lens, there is no need in using that in this mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaicond on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very much easy to use, just fit in to the cellphone, rotate to use wide and macro lens, or to use fisheye len, or even use none of then. Cons:It seems to fit well, but MAYBE with time it may become loose... if it happen, I will need to use some tape to fix it on the phone... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedgarvareis on 08/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a good value, if you think about the money that you would expend buying all these lens separately. It works exactly as I was expecting and it seems to have a good quality. Cons:None until now. OtherThoughts:The macro lens is fantastic and the fish eye lens is really... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections