DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Front / Rear Camera Fish Eye Lens + Macro Lens + Wide Angle Lens for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaicond on 05/14/2014

Fits perceftly and works exactly like it is supposed. Great price for this item. You can easy change between the lens and they get fixed in that position. I wish it could have a position with no lens, but if i need no lens, there is no need in using that in this moment. I did not find anything that botters me... I use every time to record skateboard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaicond on 11/12/2013

Very much easy to use, just fit in to the cellphone, rotate to use wide and macro lens, or to use fisheye len, or even use none of then. It seems to fit well, but MAYBE with time it may become loose... if it happen, I will need to use some tape to fix it on the phone. But just seems that it will happen. Seem weak too, need to be careful. There are well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedgarvareis on 08/20/2013

It's a good value, if you think about the money that you would expend buying all these lens separately. It works exactly as I was expecting and it seems to have a good quality. None until now. The macro lens is fantastic and the fish eye lens is really interesting. Also, the extra fish eye lens for the front camera is a really nice idea. The wide angle ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections