DX » Community » Reviews » NatureHike Big Capacity Nylon Travel Camping Toilet Articles Wash Bag - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykHaotic13 on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There are number of positive aspects. First of all, the material is great. It dries out fast and it is easy to clean. Secondly, the size of the beg is perfect. Next, there are may pockets so you can but a lot of things, especially if you have a lot of junk lik... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChevap on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a great toilet bag. I had those toilet bags that you get for free on christmas but they where not good for organising. I wanted something that was good in that. So i ordered this toilet bag and it is superb. I tested it out and it holds a lot. I tah 2 hu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatthaak on 08/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This bag is very roomy. I was able to fit toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, a nail clipper, a bottle of Rogaine, soap, and a few misc. items with room to spare. The included mirror is VERY convenient if you are using this in a location with limited bathroom time... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections