DX » Community » Reviews » NatureHike Big Capacity Nylon Travel Camping Toilet Articles Wash Bag - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice Useful buena BEST Dobrá velikost
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdu1 on 07/30/2015

Bueno y barato

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymiker18 on 06/22/2015

Pros: The quality is quite good. Has pockets and pouches to store whatever you need. The hook to hang up the bag is a neat touch. Price is very good, definitely cheaper than anything I could get in stores. Cons: I wish they made one that was solid black. Other than that, no real complaints. line:... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byfairulhafiz on 04/19/2015

Pros: Cheap, Quality, Design Cons: None Other: I was not aware of this brand 'NatureHike' before this. Surely after this I will be looking more product from this brand. This is money well spend.

Impression:nice,BEST;

0 0 0

• posted by123Casey on 03/23/2015

Výborná toaletní taška, kam se vejde vše potřebné. Jako příjemný bonus je přiloženo plastové zrcátko.

Impression:Výborné zpracování,Kvalitní materiál,Dobrá velikost;

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byblansket on 08/28/2014

Aunque es más pequeño de lo que esperaba, entran un buen número de objetos, la imagen hace pensar que es más grande, pero no es asi, igualmente es muy util por lo mucho que entra y lo pequeño que queda luego doblado, para 10 botes tamaño medio con dos de champu perfecto. Ahora le he encontrado y... Read more

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted bykHaotic13 on 04/22/2014

There are number of positive aspects. First of all, the material is great. It dries out fast and it is easy to clean. Secondly, the size of the beg is perfect. Next, there are may pockets so you can but a lot of things, especially if you have a lot of junk likke me Finally, you get a small mirror... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChevap on 01/20/2014

This is a great toilet bag. I had those toilet bags that you get for free on christmas but they where not good for organising. I wanted something that was good in that. So i ordered this toilet bag and it is superb. I tested it out and it holds a lot. I tah 2 huge compartments that can hold soap,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatthaak on 08/11/2013

This bag is very roomy. I was able to fit toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, a nail clipper, a bottle of Rogaine, soap, and a few misc. items with room to spare. The included mirror is VERY convenient if you are using this in a location with limited bathroom time or no bathroom at all. The hook is in... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere