DX » Community » Reviews » FS763A Mini Bullet Style Kerosene Lighter w/ Keychain - Silver
Customer’s impression:
nice OK Happy compact
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaid576 on 04/09/2015

Товар полностью соответствует описанию, отличного качества товар, долго держит бензин не выветриваясь, очень удобен как брелок, рекомендую!!! Product fits the description, excellent quality product, long holds gasoline is not eroding, very convenient as a keychain, I recommend!!!

Бензиновая зажигалка Бензиновая зажигалка Бензиновая зажигалка

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted by8981724 on 02/18/2015

Плюсы - маленький вес, размер, цена - прицепил куда-нибудь и она сможет пригодиться. Из недостатков - с одной заправки работает недолго, так не для этого бралась.

Impression:nice,compact;

0 0 0

• posted bypikkumyy83 on 01/12/2015

The lighter was much lsmaller than expected and difficult to use. The lighter was a chain broke on the first day, that is, it is not very high quality. I'm just in the first few weeks of use of the lighter a last resort, but now I have not used it for a long time. Price / performance ratio in the... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byskylarlemon on 06/10/2013

it is a small great lighter thats easy to use it came with a separate part on bottom for the lighter fluid the material and build doesnt seem cheap a wick already comes in it it was difficult to light the first time i used it because of the size it is hard to hold in one hand and can burn your a... Read more

lighter

0 0 1

DX Everywhere