DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Static Rubber Finger Stalls for Electronic DIY - White (50-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGyrxiur on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:No powder. Easy to use. A lot in one package. Good size. Protects things from your fingerprints. Durable, can be used multiple times. Usable as small balloons if you want ;c) Cons:Price could be lower. Could be little bit more flexible, it makes small wrinkles w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- it's very portable, even all the package; - it's very light; - it's very easy to use; - it's works to protect anything from finger marks or static electricity from the human body; - you don't need necessarily to discard after use; it will depends of the use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStruntoBin on 06/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For me these rubber finger stalls are very useful. I feel uncomfortable with regular anti-static gloves that cover whole hand. With these your hand is covered partially so the skin can "breath". Cons:For my regret the package contained less than 50-pac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdvante on 02/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:VERY good price! I counted and the numbers were correct. Useful for my needs. Length is right for me but may not be enough for longer fingers. In any case, I'm only using the tips of my finger so it's fine =) Cons:Some have very small tears and you can only see it when... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylelio on 06/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a set of 50 finger stalls. I bought them for repair my electronic things, but above all for repair watches. As a matter of fact they can be used to dismantle mechanical watches as professional watchmakers do. They are very very very cheap!! Cons:None r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelius1 on 05/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Price - Price - Price - Price - Price - No powdery crap that some rubber gloves come with! Cons:- May be a little too small if you have thick fingers. - A little hard to put on. - Comes in a clear plastic bag. Would've been great if it were opaque as I've found that pro... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections