Pros: Great value, relatively resistant, easy to use, lots of units, good gripping. Cons: Not really sure they are anti-static, but for the price I believe it is good enough, and one of mine ripped when touching a sharp edge of an eletronic device. Overall, a solid buy.
Easy to use.
A lot in one package.
Protects things from your fingerprints.
Durable, can be used multiple times.
Usable as small balloons if you want ;c) Price could be lower.
Could be little bit more flexible, it makes small wrinkles when put on slim finger. If you repair devices with LCD screens or some shiny visible internal ... Read more
- it's very portable, even all the package;
- it's very light;
- it's very easy to use;
- it's works to protect anything from finger marks or static electricity from the human body;
- you don't need necessarily to discard after use; it will depends of the use you had it; None until now. Eventually I can find one or two defective rubbers. it's an basic ... Read more
For me these rubber finger stalls are very useful. I feel uncomfortable with regular anti-static gloves that cover whole hand. With these your hand is covered partially so the skin can "breath". For my regret the package contained less than 50-pack. But it can be an incident case, not usual. You can use it more than one time, but not infinitely,... Read more
VERY good price! I counted and the numbers were correct. Useful for my needs. Length is right for me but may not be enough for longer fingers. In any case, I'm only using the tips of my finger so it's fine =) Some have very small tears and you can only see it when you put it on. Those torn areas are very small only and it might or might not affect your ... Read more
This is a set of 50 finger stalls. I bought them for repair my electronic things, but above all for repair watches. As a matter of fact they can be used to dismantle mechanical watches as professional watchmakers do. They are very very very cheap!! None really. This thing is to simple to use that can't have cons. First I taught they couldn't fit European ... Read more
- No powdery crap that some rubber gloves come with! - May be a little too small if you have thick fingers.
- A little hard to put on.
- Comes in a clear plastic bag. Would've been great if it were opaque as I've found that prolonged exposure to light seem to kill these things faster.
- Need to stifle giggles ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.