DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Plastic Gear Wheel for Robot - White (58PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarsgregersen on 06/26/2014

Lots of different sizes. Fit well together. Easy to apply to DC motors (2 mm shaft diameter and other shafts). Quite good quality for a plastic gear. The gears all have the same nice white colour. For large or high torque application you may have to consider using a metallic gear. It would be great to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byipushkarov on 04/27/2014

The product is good. The package contains a lot of different size of wheels. With it you can achieve a variety of reductors and mutliplicators. The wheels have good matching of the teeth, and the motion is easily transferred between them. No marking or any other way to identify the number of the teeth.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigjack65 on 01/26/2014

A lot of gears of various type. Is impossible to know what type of gear you'll nedd in a project, so this is a good item to create your own gear stock. There are also some worm gears, but I've ordered also SKU217971 (that have the same pitch) to complete assortment. Not real cons. Perhaps should be bigger ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byedwininfant on 08/08/2013

i ordered this small gears wheels for a affordable price. even though price is small it assures the quality . very handy for toys equipment. i extremly satisfied with this purchase. applying this gears day to day my life .. not much to say . i have no problem. plastic quality should be high. price can ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections