DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Plastic Gear Wheel for Robot - White (58PCS)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byipushkarov on 04/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is good. The package contains a lot of different size of wheels. With it you can achieve a variety of reductors and mutliplicators. The wheels have good matching of the teeth, and the motion is easily transferred between them. Cons:No marking or an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigjack65 on 01/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A lot of gears of various type. Is impossible to know what type of gear you'll nedd in a project, so this is a good item to create your own gear stock. There are also some worm gears, but I've ordered also SKU217971 (that have the same pitch) to complete assor... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedwininfant on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i ordered this small gears wheels for a affordable price. even though price is small it assures the quality . very handy for toys equipment. i extremly satisfied with this purchase. applying this gears day to day my life .. Cons:not much to say . i have no problem. plas... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections