DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Static Terylene Gloves for Electronic DIY (4-Glove Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrljan on 03/06/2014

This product has a very great price - quality ratio and it also works just as goos as it should. I think that it will perfectly safes your electronic against ESD failure. The anti-static material works! The only con is the size of gloves. That just bother me. There has no information about size even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by12428 on 10/01/2013

Feels great, looks great and I love how it displayes on my fingers. I recommend buying from this site because of the great services they offer and how they treat you as a client Kind of big but still I like it, and that's the model. Other than that, no other cons. It feels great and it doesn't look that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalxik on 09/07/2013

Good quality of building for that price. Appear like high quality product. Too small size for standart hand for men. Maybe they are for girls only? So i cant use them in my work.. Gloves are light and fine, such gloves are very important in working with computer components. If you have small hand and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAMDRadeon on 07/18/2013

They're cheap and there are 4 gloves included in the bag. No ripped seams or tears. Pretty decent quality, especially for the price. Quite small and a tight fit even for my hands. 1 size only. I don't know if this is even non-static... I mean there's weaves where you can see your skin so I guess you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemos37 on 04/09/2013

the gloves are light and fine. they do not damage the work with the hands. now only I work in componetes electronic with these gloves. so I guarantee security in my work of maintenance of computers. the antistatic gloves seize in the tips of the components of the plates of printed circuit. that is bothersome ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanosk on 01/16/2013

great price as almost always with dealextreme. comes two pairs which was a nice surprise because i did not read the description and i thought it was just one pair. the gloves are a little thick and slippery so its hard to grip small objects. its ok for someone who is doing small repairs from time to ... Read more

gloves back gloves front gloves off

0 0 0

• posted byrcolom on 01/04/2013

These are textile gloves, and are very inexpensive. Probably durable too. I only have used them to keep objects clean of fingerprints (not for electronic purposes), and they are alright. It comes with 2 pairs! They are very small. They barely fit my hands, and I don't have them big. But once they are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelectricDI on 10/04/2012

This product has a very great price - quality ratio and it also works just as goos as it should. I think that it will perfectly safes your electronic against ESD failure. The anti-static material works! The only con is the size of gloves. That just bother me. There has no information about size even ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMauro Candido on 09/28/2012

ros: Simple very comfortable, but subject to small-sized palm Very high quality fabrics, gloves. Ideal for DIY repair digital equipment and circuit boards, you can trust that will be save by electrical hummmm "problems". Cons: Like a said befor is Small size, For men with large or even regular ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byredsquare on 02/08/2011

Simple, comfortable, but subject to small-sized palm Very high quality fabrics, gloves, easily washable, and as they dry fast Ideal for DIY repair digital equipment and circuit boards. Small size, it would be convenient if you could choose a few sizes. For men with large hands, gloves may be small, but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections