DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Static Terylene Gloves for Electronic DIY (4-Glove Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Great price Good for a small hand Luva muito ruim
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagal111994 on 02/04/2015

produto muito bom

Impression:Great price,Good for a small hand;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/09/2015

The price is $ 2 very good, the package comes with two pairs, the quality is not the best, with the days of use it ends without wearing.

Impression:Great price;

0 0 0

• posted byMatheusPires on 12/18/2014

Pelo preço vale apena mas pela qualidade..... não vele, usei ela duas vezes e já rasgou na costura da junta do dedão, mas não tem problema, pois vem dois pares. E ela não coube direito na minha mão, ficou muito apertada.

Impression:Luva muito ruim;

0 0 0

• posted byQuercus on 11/17/2014

Pros: Decent quality of the material Cons: Missing any info about the size. TOO SMALL for a standard hand size. If we forget the size problem, or you have an extremely small hand, this might be very useful for handling sensitive electronic parts. They come at a very nice price

Impression:Good for a small hand;

0 0 0

• posted bybrljan on 03/06/2014

This product has a very great price - quality ratio and it also works just as goos as it should. I think that it will perfectly safes your electronic against ESD failure. The anti-static material works! The only con is the size of gloves. That just bother me. There has no information about size I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by12428 on 10/01/2013

Feels great, looks great and I love how it displayes on my fingers. I recommend buying from this site because of the great services they offer and how they treat you as a client Kind of big but still I like it, and that's the model. Other than that, no other cons. It feels great and it doesn't It... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byalxik on 09/07/2013

Good quality of building for that price. Appear like high quality product. Too small size for standart hand for men. Maybe they are for girls only? So i cant use them in my work.. Gloves are light and fine, such gloves are very important in working with computer components. If you have small hand... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAMDRadeon on 07/18/2013

They're cheap and there are 4 gloves included in the bag. No ripped seams or tears. Pretty decent quality, especially for the price. Quite small and a tight fit even for my hands. 1 size only. I don't know if this is even non-static... I mean there's weaves where you can see your skin so I guess... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemos37 on 04/09/2013

the gloves are light and fine. they do not damage the work with the hands. now only I work in componetes electronic with these gloves. so I guarantee security in my work of maintenance of computers. the antistatic gloves seize in the tips of the components of the plates of printed circuit. that a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanosk on 01/16/2013

great price as almost always with dealextreme. comes two pairs which was a nice surprise because i did not read the description and i thought it was just one pair. the gloves are a little thick and slippery so its hard to grip small objects. its ok for someone who is doing small repairs from time... Read more

gloves off gloves front gloves back

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections