DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Static Terylene Gloves for Electronic DIY (4-Glove Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrljan on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This product has a very great price - quality ratio and it also works just as goos as it should. I think that it will perfectly safes your electronic against ESD failure. The anti-static material works! Cons:The only con is the size of gloves. That just bother m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemos37 on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the gloves are light and fine. they do not damage the work with the hands. now only I work in componetes electronic with these gloves. so I guarantee security in my work of maintenance of computers. Cons:the antistatic gloves seize in the tips of the component... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanosk on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great price as almost always with dealextreme. comes two pairs which was a nice surprise because i did not read the description and i thought it was just one pair. Cons:the gloves are a little thick and slippery so its hard to grip small objects. its ok for someone who... Read more

gloves off gloves front gloves back
    0 0
  • posted byrcolom on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are textile gloves, and are very inexpensive. Probably durable too. I only have used them to keep objects clean of fingerprints (not for electronic purposes), and they are alright. It comes with 2 pairs! Cons:They are very small. They barely fit my hands, and I do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelectricDI on 10/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product has a very great price - quality ratio and it also works just as goos as it should. I think that it will perfectly safes your electronic against ESD failure. The anti-static material works! Cons:The only con is the size of gloves. That just bother me. There... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMauro Candido on 09/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:ros: Simple very comfortable, but subject to small-sized palm Very high quality fabrics, gloves. Ideal for DIY repair digital equipment and circuit boards, you can trust that will be save by electrical hummmm "problems". Cons:Cons: Like a said befor is Small s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredsquare on 02/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple, comfortable, but subject to small-sized palm Very high quality fabrics, gloves, easily washable, and as they dry fast Ideal for DIY repair digital equipment and circuit boards. Cons:Small size, it would be convenient if you could choose a few sizes. Fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeodahsan on 12/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Anti-static (stated, not confirmed) - White (not the weird yellow gloves that some stores sell) - Very good to wear - good to take some small things with this (as resistor, IC, sensitive things like laser diodes etc) Cons:- SMALL (very small, unbelievable!) so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTillwoofie on 06/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:they appear to be well put together, i didn't notice any problems with their construction. Cons:these gloves are very small, the only way they will fit you is if you are typically a medium or small glove size. OtherThoughts:i don't really have a test if they're anti-stati... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiTr0 on 05/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Gloves have high-quality cloth with coarse thread; it's hard to broke them by sharp corners of plastic cases; but cloth is enough thin to operate witn enough small parts (like some screws). It's really useful for assembling glare cases for avoiding fingerprints... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections