DX » Community » Reviews » B-1 0.8mm Solder Core Wire - 2.0% Flux (100g)
  • 5 star 17 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Perfect products
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymauroya33 on 08/06/2014

es un producto perfecto para trabajar y cumple con todos lo señalado en el catalago cumple muy bien el proposito Read more

Impression:Perfect products;

0 0
  • posted bylogifin on 03/19/2014

Nothing to complain about. Works just like any other expensive solder core wire. Amount of Flux is good. Cheap price. Cant find this much with that price in Finland End of wire has taped so it doesn't open on delivery. No cons for this one. I do soldering jobs many times in every week. This behaves just like any other tins. Maybe even better. I have ... Read more

Package as delivered
    0 0
  • posted byjimpersson on 01/18/2014

- Very cheap - Sorry, but it's terrible compared to the other solder I have. - Very easy to get cold solder joints - Dull matte finish when it cools down. I'm currently using this to tin my solder tip when I put it back in the soldering station. For the actual soldering I'm using higher end 63/37 solder instead of this. I'm kind of disappointed with ... Read more

3 1
  • posted bydrsolly on 12/02/2013

You get a lot of solder for your money, in an easy-to-use reel None It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a neighbourhood, this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschwal on 11/24/2013

Flux core is great Good diameter for hobby use Plenty of solder for the price No clear indication of tin/lead ratio (I'd guess 60/40 or so) The spool is reasonably well made, and a hell of a lot easier to use than a solder pen. Don't know why I waited so long to get a spool's worth of solder. Note that this almost certainly contains lead, so wash your ... Read more

dimentions of spool
    0 0
  • posted byrikels on 03/14/2013

it's nice thin solder, for soldering smaller components which don't need a lot of solder. a lot of solder for a low price. there isn't a holder for the solder, and by that i mean that you can't put the end of the solder somewhere so it doesn't come off of the roll. so i drilled 4 small holes myself. none it's good solder, but not to take with you, unless ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMaTek666 on 02/28/2013

great solder for this price, it melts fast and easy, it's easy to use, it has flux, it's thick so it's great for precise work on small projects none, it's solder, buy more than one, you might fall in love in it this solder is great for small home projects, you will not regret it if you buy this, I'm using it for over a month now, and had no problems ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJohnnyCache on 02/18/2013

-Great solder.- -Reasonably priced.- -Cost is about a fifth of what it runs at "Radio Shack".- -Very fine diameter which is great for small PCB work.- -None that I can see.- -This stuff local costs a lot more so it is worth it to me to order it and wait for it.- -Order 2 when you have used the 1st one then put your order in that way you will ... Read more

Solder got here.
    1 0
  • posted byphysicka on 12/31/2012

-End of wire was neatly taped down with a little bit of tape. -Enough solder to last a couple of dozen projects. -Some soldering stations have built in holders for solder wire in reel form. -Wire thickness not compatible for SMD work, I use it out of necessity, but it requires extra effort. -Flux doesn't seem to cut it for some older component leads,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKribbzor on 12/25/2012

Wow! Because of the price, i didn't expect much. Its so much better than i expected, i cant describe! I have used it to fix lots of toys for friends kids and so on... Well, its not the best quality, but you get much more than you expect for this price! Maybe, it could be in a better package. But i cant complain! Always keeps 2 at home, in case of emergency!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections