DX » Community » Reviews » B-1 0.8mm Solder Core Wire - 2.0% Flux (100g)
  • 5 star 16 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylogifin on 03/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nothing to complain about. Works just like any other expensive solder core wire. Amount of Flux is good. Cheap price. Cant find this much with that price in Finland End of wire has taped so it doesn't open on delivery. Cons:No cons for this one. OtherThoughts:... Read more

Package as delivered
    0 0
  • posted byjimpersson on 01/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap Cons:- Sorry, but it's terrible compared to the other solder I have. - Very easy to get cold solder joints - Dull matte finish when it cools down. OtherThoughts:I'm currently using this to tin my solder tip when I put it back in the soldering station. For t... Read more

3 1
  • posted bydrsolly on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You get a lot of solder for your money, in an easy-to-use reel Cons:None OtherThoughts:It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. However little known the feelings or views of such a ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschwal on 11/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Flux core is great Good diameter for hobby use Plenty of solder for the price Cons:No clear indication of tin/lead ratio (I'd guess 60/40 or so) OtherThoughts:The spool is reasonably well made, and a hell of a lot easier to use than a solder pen. Don't know why I waited... Read more

dimentions of spool
    0 0
  • posted byrikels on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's nice thin solder, for soldering smaller components which don't need a lot of solder. a lot of solder for a low price. Cons:there isn't a holder for the solder, and by that i mean that you can't put the end of the solder somewhere so it doesn't come off of t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMaTek666 on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great solder for this price, it melts fast and easy, it's easy to use, it has flux, it's thick so it's great for precise work on small projects Cons:none, it's solder, buy more than one, you might fall in love in it OtherThoughts:this solder is great for small... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJohnnyCache on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Great solder.- -Reasonably priced.- -Cost is about a fifth of what it runs at "Radio Shack".- -Very fine diameter which is great for small PCB work.- Cons:-None that I can see.- OtherThoughts:-This stuff local costs a lot more so it is worth it to me to order i... Read more

Solder got here.
    1 0
  • posted byphysicka on 12/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-End of wire was neatly taped down with a little bit of tape. -Enough solder to last a couple of dozen projects. -Some soldering stations have built in holders for solder wire in reel form. Cons:-Wire thickness not compatible for SMD work, I use it out of necessity, but i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKribbzor on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wow! Because of the price, i didn't expect much. Its so much better than i expected, i cant describe! I have used it to fix lots of toys for friends kids and so on... Cons:Well, its not the best quality, but you get much more than you expect for this price! Ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoosta8 on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First of all it is really a cheap product useful for electronic hobbyist who wants to solder something on the go. Second this product is great and has a really long wire and can be used for really long time which I intend to Thirdly, the price, this was so cheap for me.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections