DX » Community » Reviews » Sexy Beauty Strapless Backless Cotton + Sponge Nude Bra (Size M)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCibes on 02/05/2014

When I saw this bra I thought: I might make a good use of it. I didnt know exactly how it was adn worked but decided to try since the price was good. I had the chance to wear it yesterday and it is really good. The bra glued to my body, and nobody could see I was wearing it. It took so much time to arrive here. I think every woman should have a bra ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClarisseKK on 08/16/2013

Beautiful, good finish, looks great in clothes and easy to use. detaches from the body, if you put out of place and try to reinsert it no longer sticks to easy. I've used other best, bras that are totally silicone end up being best for maintaining the ability to Gudar in the body for longer. I thought it was attached to the body better, however, even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylelorza on 07/01/2013

Excelente producto a un excelente precio, es imperceptible y comodo de usar, nadie nota que llevas sosten y tampoco enseñas esa parte de tu cuerpo que no todas queremos enseñar Es un muy buen producto y no encuentro aspectos en contra para este. El fin de semana lo utilice que una blusa un poco transparente y de espalda descubierta y me senti ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections