DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 0.5mm Resolution Stainless Steel Ruler (15.0cm/6-inch)
  • 5 star 24 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydave5551 on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These rulers are very cheap for such a high quality stainless steel ruler. Easy to read, Strong and well made. I have bought many of these, they are very worthwhile, The numbers are very easy to read. The edges are nice and straight and sharp Cons:No Cons. Its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byherculino on 05/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low prize is the best point for this ruler. It's easy to read unless you are getting old and don't want to use glasses ;-) Cons:The main minus fome is that is not as flexible as I was expecting, I own another steel rulers like this ones and tend to be much mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcoda on 09/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Such a low price, it is the ideal length for keeping in your pocket while working, metric and imperial markings with 0.5mm resolution for the first 50mm and 10/16/20/32/50/64 parts of an inch markings as well. Cons:The edge on the flat end of the ruler is slightly sharp d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrianotr on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this ruller has a very good built-in quality. it show both metrical sistems, metric and imperial, it allows to make very accurate lines. its .5mm resolution is very precise e usefull. Come inside a protective sleeve. this wont break so easily. Cons:no cons at all, the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGigaNetBoy on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price. Very durable, its made of steel. Includes metric and imperial markings on each side. Comes with a nice sleeve. Cons:It is short for some purposes, but the right size to carry around. Sharp around bottom edges. OtherThoughts:Can be used to guide a X-Acto whi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoxfuchs on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First of all, it's a 15 cm (6 inches long) proper steel ruler. It has three pros: Being affordable, being high quality steel and having both imperial and si units. Cons:No cons, really. What could a ruler have anything as a con? OtherThoughts:I use it for adjust... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMindflash on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one of the most useful things I bought in DX Very precise Built with good materials Cons:The plastic cover is very simple, have a better place to store it It has sharp edges and might cut you, don't let children handle this, this is precision gear mean... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoost69 on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:One side contain indications in mm with a part (5cm) in 0.5 mm. The other side is divided in inches with sub-divisions in 1/10, 1/16, 1/20, 1/32, 1/50 and 1/64. The lines and numbers are engraved in the steel so will not degrade. Cons:The first cm (or inch) is a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byunipo on 10/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good metal ruler, very cheap, but well done! It has the dimensions in mm (resolution 0.5mm, 1mm) and (resolution in 10th, 16th, 20th, 32nd, 50th, 64th). Good quality prints and excellent accuracy, I have compared with other precision measuring tools, measures coincide p... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKunny on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Exactally as described. 15cm Steel ruler. Easily fits in my pencil case. Comes in protective sleeve. Cons:Has little chinese writing on ruler. Doesnt matter, everything in Aus is from China anyway. Buying exact same ruler here is about $10 while I got it for just over $... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections