DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 0.5mm Resolution Stainless Steel Ruler (15.0cm/6-inch)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaksom101 on 09/15/2014

Pros: This is a very good and solidt stainless steel ruler. It's almost unbreakable and very though. The ruler is precies! Cons: I can't find any. Come on, it's a ruler, there are no cons :P Other thoughts: It's a very very good ruler. I definitly recommend it. It's so great. So cheap and so great. A ... Read more

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byKique on 07/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Very good Ruler. Precise and resistant. The price is ok for the item. É uma régua muito boa. Precisa e resistente. O preço está muito bom pelo ítem. Cons: None at all Nenhum OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydave5551 on 05/22/2014

These rulers are very cheap for such a high quality stainless steel ruler. Easy to read, Strong and well made. I have bought many of these, they are very worthwhile, The numbers are very easy to read. The edges are nice and straight and sharp No Cons. Its a ruler after all. Its measures length and draws ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byherculino on 05/15/2014

Low prize is the best point for this ruler. It's easy to read unless you are getting old and don't want to use glasses ;-) The main minus fome is that is not as flexible as I was expecting, I own another steel rulers like this ones and tend to be much more flexible than this one, if you bent it more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcoda on 09/13/2013

Such a low price, it is the ideal length for keeping in your pocket while working, metric and imperial markings with 0.5mm resolution for the first 50mm and 10/16/20/32/50/64 parts of an inch markings as well. The edge on the flat end of the ruler is slightly sharp due to the pressing but not really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadrianotr on 07/24/2013

this ruller has a very good built-in quality. it show both metrical sistems, metric and imperial, it allows to make very accurate lines. its .5mm resolution is very precise e usefull. Come inside a protective sleeve. this wont break so easily. no cons at all, the price is good and the ruller is really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGigaNetBoy on 05/14/2013

Great price. Very durable, its made of steel. Includes metric and imperial markings on each side. Comes with a nice sleeve. It is short for some purposes, but the right size to carry around. Sharp around bottom edges. Can be used to guide a X-Acto while cutting paper. The round hole can be used do place ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoxfuchs on 03/31/2013

First of all, it's a 15 cm (6 inches long) proper steel ruler. It has three pros: Being affordable, being high quality steel and having both imperial and si units. No cons, really. What could a ruler have anything as a con? I use it for adjusting my electric guitar's string and pickup heights. It really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMindflash on 03/07/2013

This is one of the most useful things I bought in DX Very precise Built with good materials The plastic cover is very simple, have a better place to store it It has sharp edges and might cut you, don't let children handle this, this is precision gear meant for adults, not safe for schools. I am very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoost69 on 02/06/2013

One side contain indications in mm with a part (5cm) in 0.5 mm. The other side is divided in inches with sub-divisions in 1/10, 1/16, 1/20, 1/32, 1/50 and 1/64. The lines and numbers are engraved in the steel so will not degrade. The first cm (or inch) is a little too small, do not place it to a stop ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections