DX » Community » Reviews » TOSLINK Digital Audio Optical Cable (1M-Length)
  • 5 star 24 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadjo on 03/28/2014

It's a good cable, it works well. Have had no issues with it. I use it in conjunction with a digital-to-analog converter, and haven't heard any problems, during my extensive testing, including movies and games. It feels very fragile, because it's so thin, but if you're careful that shouldn't be a problem The cable is best placed in an area where it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 12/20/2013

-Works perfectly, excellent sound quality from cable -Good length, appears to be built relatively well The cable is slightly on the thin side, but this isn't necessarily a con, but more of an observation. I've seen toslink cables that are not this thin. Make sure there are NO kinks in the cable when using it. Unlike a regular copper cable, this cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbriegoos on 12/13/2013

Flexible small cable. Do what it should do. To use your audio through toslink for a simple surround set I would recommend this cable. Very thin material. Looks a bit weak. Would not recommend this cable for a high end set. No other thoughts. No other thoughts. No other thoughts. No other thoughts. No other thoughts. No other thoughts. Good cable for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjieshan on 11/19/2013

This cable has made a big difference to the quality of our surround sound system. It's a fairly basic Yamaha system which came as part of a package with the TV but I was not impressed with it and was considering buying something more up market. But this cable seems to have brought the system to life and the sound quality is much more vibrant so I will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykac1973 on 11/16/2013

It has an awesome price tag, feels of good quality build and works like a charm. Bought it to use with my Mac Book Pro because it is short (1m) and small. I have t works and if you are an amateur you won't notice any difference. I myself am using it between my XBOX360 and my AV receiver, which is of high quality and the nothing that I could find. Have ... Read more

1m Toslink - Very Cheap!
    0 0
  • posted byXedosMD on 10/25/2013

It does what is has to do, good price, very thin cable. None I can think of. It's a thin cable. for me that's a pro because i use multiple cables and i don't want it to be a mess around the audio equipment. Connectors fit easily. Build quality is okay. More expensive cables may use thicker connectors that make insertion easier. But hey, most of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrwindows on 10/17/2013

-Very convenient length for TV-Audio set on TV-bench -Looks solid with good finish -Terminals have good protection. Fit gently in the outlets I tested. -Cable is lightweight and thin. None so far. -Optic fibre cable bends gently and conducts signal even at closed angles. -Works fine with PCM signals as well as Dolby Digital signals. -This kind of cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamesgriffiths on 07/04/2013

Works well. Shipping time was pretty fast, and well worth waiting for when it was such a good price quite short, not too much of a problem though. But something to consider when looking to buy. I was surprised it was not broken in shipping, could do with more hard cardboard around it in packaging. Working fine though. Works, buy it. I am using it to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMokwa on 02/22/2013

Excelente cabo! Fácil manuseio, tamanho ideal e trabalha muito bem! I do not have any information to report against. I recommend to all of DX! Great product! Excellent product, great price, great quality of transmission. Today it is difficult to find a modern appliance (TV, Bluray, DVD, home theater, etc..) That does not use, or at least have the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylimsheila on 02/22/2013

Well nothing much to say about this. To me it pretty well made. I have a couple of Optical cables that cames with my old Sony MD, TVs, Audio System etc. All the same to me except difference in thickness. Anyway i buy this Cable just to connect to my Apple TV to a DAC, for my iMac. No issues with this toslink cable. Deliver clear crystal sound like the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections