DX » Community » Reviews » TOSLINK Digital Audio Optical Cable (1M-Length)
  • 5 star 20 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 12/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Works perfectly, excellent sound quality from cable -Good length, appears to be built relatively well Cons:The cable is slightly on the thin side, but this isn't necessarily a con, but more of an observation. I've seen toslink cables that are not this thin. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjieshan on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable has made a big difference to the quality of our surround sound system. It's a fairly basic Yamaha system which came as part of a package with the TV but I was not impressed with it and was considering buying something more up market. But this cable seems to h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamesgriffiths on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works well. Shipping time was pretty fast, and well worth waiting for when it was such a good price Cons:quite short, not too much of a problem though. But something to consider when looking to buy. OtherThoughts:I was surprised it was not broken in shipping, could do w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMokwa on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelente cabo! Fácil manuseio, tamanho ideal e trabalha muito bem! Cons:I do not have any information to report against. I recommend to all of DX! Great product! OtherThoughts:Excellent product, great price, great quality of transmission. Today it is dif... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylimsheila on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well nothing much to say about this. To me it pretty well made. I have a couple of Optical cables that cames with my old Sony MD, TVs, Audio System etc. All the same to me except difference in thickness. Anyway i buy this Cable just to connect to my Apple TV to a DAC, for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytruespiderman on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap and does exactly what it is supposed to do. It is a digital cable, it either works or it doesn't, this one works, no issues. Perfect. Cons:Nothing really, unless you are rough with your audio equipment and cables as this item is fragile. But it is a c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhygis on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Delivered in a good condition. Moulding is good - was able to fit in the sockets of products of different age (7years) Cons:Price might have been better. OtherThoughts:I was afraid as the item arrived just in the paper envelope (with bubbles inside), but was not broken.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFourForty on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does the job very well. Sound transfer is perfect. absolutely no issues. Price is hard to beat. Cons:A bit short, and very thin, but once installed, I've had zero issues. OtherThoughts:Could be longer, But great if your equipment is close together. Just be sur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNerf94 on 10/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap and functional -The 5.1 experience is incredible! -Protected connectors Cons:-Very thin, be careful if you fold it! -Is short, but if you want a longer cable you´ll pay more -The delivery time, more than 1 month (to Spain) OtherThoughts:I tested the product... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichelpf on 09/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice price for a product like that. In Brazil usually costs 10 times the price here! Nice packaging to protect the product. Very thin. Good constructions. I have for over one year and no problems so far. Cons:Nothing against this product. It´s perfect! Ot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections