DX » Community » Reviews » TOSLINK Digital Audio Optical Cable (1M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadjo on 03/28/2014

It's a good cable, it works well. Have had no issues with it. I use it in conjunction with a digital-to-analog converter, and haven't heard any problems, during my extensive testing, including movies and games. It feels very fragile, because it's so thin, but if you're careful that shouldn't be a problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 12/20/2013

-Works perfectly, excellent sound quality from cable -Good length, appears to be built relatively well The cable is slightly on the thin side, but this isn't necessarily a con, but more of an observation. I've seen toslink cables that are not this thin. Make sure there are NO kinks in the cable when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrbriegoos on 12/13/2013

Flexible small cable. Do what it should do. To use your audio through toslink for a simple surround set I would recommend this cable. Very thin material. Looks a bit weak. Would not recommend this cable for a high end set. No other thoughts. No other thoughts. No other thoughts. No other thoughts. No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjieshan on 11/19/2013

This cable has made a big difference to the quality of our surround sound system. It's a fairly basic Yamaha system which came as part of a package with the TV but I was not impressed with it and was considering buying something more up market. But this cable seems to have brought the system to life ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykac1973 on 11/16/2013

It has an awesome price tag, feels of good quality build and works like a charm. Bought it to use with my Mac Book Pro because it is short (1m) and small. I have t works and if you are an amateur you won't notice any difference. I myself am using it between my XBOX360 and my AV receiver, which is of ... Read more

1m Toslink - Very Cheap!

0 0 0

• posted byXedosMD on 10/25/2013

It does what is has to do, good price, very thin cable. None I can think of. It's a thin cable. for me that's a pro because i use multiple cables and i don't want it to be a mess around the audio equipment. Connectors fit easily. Build quality is okay. More expensive cables may use thicker connectors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrwindows on 10/17/2013

-Very convenient length for TV-Audio set on TV-bench -Looks solid with good finish -Terminals have good protection. Fit gently in the outlets I tested. -Cable is lightweight and thin. None so far. -Optic fibre cable bends gently and conducts signal even at closed angles. -Works fine with PCM signals ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamesgriffiths on 07/04/2013

Works well. Shipping time was pretty fast, and well worth waiting for when it was such a good price quite short, not too much of a problem though. But something to consider when looking to buy. I was surprised it was not broken in shipping, could do with more hard cardboard around it in packaging. Working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMokwa on 02/22/2013

Excelente cabo! Fácil manuseio, tamanho ideal e trabalha muito bem! I do not have any information to report against. I recommend to all of DX! Great product! Excellent product, great price, great quality of transmission. Today it is difficult to find a modern appliance (TV, Bluray, DVD, home theater,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylimsheila on 02/22/2013

Well nothing much to say about this. To me it pretty well made. I have a couple of Optical cables that cames with my old Sony MD, TVs, Audio System etc. All the same to me except difference in thickness. Anyway i buy this Cable just to connect to my Apple TV to a DAC, for my iMac. No issues with this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections