DX » Community » Reviews » TOSLINK Digital Audio Optical Cable (1M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good Inexpensive PERFEITO! working perfect cable!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhallgeirhelland on 01/21/2015

Good clean and simple. As it should be. Came packaged in plastic bags, with the little rubber cap on the tip of the optical connector. The connectors fit nice and smug in the receptacle, seems to conduct light quite as it should. Recommended.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byEddie123 on 01/20/2015

Very good cable for the price. Cant complain at this price. Works as expected. Fast and good service and deliver.

Impression:Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted byBelJoost on 01/10/2015

Goedkoop kabeltje. Doet precies waarvoor ik hem wilde gebruiken. Playstation 2 aansluiten op mijn versterker. 2 januari besteld. 10 januari bezorgd. Kwam in een bubbeltjes envelop. Ik ben helemaal tevreden!

Impression:good,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted byJeppx7 on 01/07/2015

Came in good packing and worked like a charm! Pros Cheap good quality Cons: None what so ever! Overall: Yes, I would recommend this product

Impression:perfect cable!;

0 0 0

• posted byThomasWells on 01/06/2015

Conexão perfeita entre o receptor e o meu console. Entrega me surpreendeu, chegou em menos de 30 dias.

Impression:PERFEITO!,Recebimento Rápido;

0 0 0

• posted byteamjcr on 01/01/2015

Pros: Inexpensive optical cable that I can use on my Sony Playstation 3 connected to my PC 5.1 audio system. It does what is suppose to do for a low cost. Great length for short distance (they were right beside each other) Cons: The cable seems very thin but for short distance there wouldn’t be a... Read more

Impression: working,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted bydanield00 on 12/10/2014

Pro: I connected my TV with the Optical Audio in of my stereo and that works just fine Cons: fairly stiff cable. Not really about the product, but the remote of the TV can't adjust the optical output level only the TV speakers. It worked better actually using an audio cable in the ear-phone TV... Read more

Impression:good optical cable;

0 0 0

• posted bySMomesso on 11/30/2014

Pros: Works well, purchased it with 73589 DAC.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymadjo on 03/28/2014

It's a good cable, it works well. Have had no issues with it. I use it in conjunction with a digital-to-analog converter, and haven't heard any problems, during my extensive testing, including movies and games. It feels very fragile, because it's so thin, but if you're careful that shouldn't be a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 12/20/2013

-Works perfectly, excellent sound quality from cable -Good length, appears to be built relatively well The cable is slightly on the thin side, but this isn't necessarily a con, but more of an observation. I've seen toslink cables that are not this thin. Make sure there are NO kinks in the cable a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections