DX » Community » Reviews » TOSLINK Digital Audio Optical Cable (1M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Muy bueno Fantastic Works Fine
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byashish2005 on 08/27/2015

The product is reasonably priced and it helped me to connect my television's sound to external woofer.

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byakodinito on 08/17/2015

Pros: Price is cheap for a good/reliable cable. Cons: Cable is too short, just 1m length. Shielding of the optical cable is flimsy that the cable might break easily. All in all, recommendable product if you don't mind the short length and the quality of the cable shielding.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by8541694 on 07/26/2015

I was surprised by how good this cable was considering the price. the connectors snap into place nicely the cable sheath/insulation has a small diameter so the cable is nice and thin, but wouldn't be suitable if it was likely to be exposed to any abrasion or sever bending. I'm sure for 99.9% of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2189461 on 07/19/2015

Used with SKU65756 (Toslink to analog converter) in order to send Apple TV 2 optical audio to my Denon AVR analog-only Zone2. Works nicely!

0 0 0

• posted bypekek on 05/30/2015

Pros: it was chep, usable and works. So it was everything i needed for. Cons: i cant say anything bad about this item

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMacroStock on 05/06/2015

pros: great price, the cheapest i have found contras: none other thoughts: you get what you pay, the cable is thin but it does its job, an optical cable just drives light, so an expensive one its not important , unles you plan to manipulate so often the cable.

very usefull great price very usefull great price very usefull great price

Impression:good,ready to use;

0 0 0

• posted byAriAulikki on 04/08/2015

Many times it is hard to hide the long cables. This is handy for the use.

Impression:Very good,Nice light and short cable;

0 0 0

• posted byPaulChristiaans on 03/13/2015

Length of ownership: about 6 months Pros: Inexpensive cable that still functions without issue. Cons: The cable itself seems a little delicate/lightweight. Enough force could probably break it, but I did not find this to be an issue.

Impression:Very good,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted byjjose on 02/08/2015

Very good price usefull

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 1

• posted byHarmen1 on 02/04/2015

Cheap but works like a charm. I use it to connect my mediaplayer with my digital home cinema system. Just plug and play, no signal loss or interruptions. A would recommend it to anyone who needs a Toslink Digital Audio Cable

Impression:Good product!,Inexpensive;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere