DX » Community » Reviews » TOSLINK Digital Audio Optical Cable (1M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Muy bueno Fantastic Works Fine
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywindsorb on 01/04/2016

very nice works fine and well thank you! no cons at all

Impression:good,Very good,Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byfabz311 on 12/28/2015

I am using it to connect my computer and my tv receiver to my home cinema amplifier. I'm using sku 73324 because my amplifier (an onkyo) only have one optical input. So I'm using 3 of them and it works great. Very good quality for a very little price. Seems like it could be broken but I never and... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byBoki69 on 11/09/2015

Pros: Price, quality Cons: Nope This item is good quality and a fair price, on other hops this similar item is much more expensive

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byWanjoche on 10/17/2015

No puede faltar para sistemas de teatro en casa es un precio Justo para la trasmision de informacion de audio via fibra optica Cons:No ha presentado ninguna falla

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byIngeniero85 on 10/16/2015

Pros: No puede faltar para sistemas de teatro en casa es un precio Justo para la trasmision de informacion de audio via fibra optica Cons:No ha presentado ninguna falla

0 0 0

• posted byashish2005 on 08/27/2015

The product is reasonably priced and it helped me to connect my television's sound to external woofer.

0 0 0

• posted byakodinito on 08/17/2015

Pros: Price is cheap for a good/reliable cable. Cons: Cable is too short, just 1m length. Shielding of the optical cable is flimsy that the cable might break easily. All in all, recommendable product if you don't mind the short length and the quality of the cable shielding.

0 0 0

• posted by8541694 on 07/26/2015

I was surprised by how good this cable was considering the price. the connectors snap into place nicely the cable sheath/insulation has a small diameter so the cable is nice and thin, but wouldn't be suitable if it was likely to be exposed to any abrasion or sever bending. I'm sure for 99.9% of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2189461 on 07/19/2015

Used with SKU65756 (Toslink to analog converter) in order to send Apple TV 2 optical audio to my Denon AVR analog-only Zone2. Works nicely!

0 0 0

• posted bypekek on 05/30/2015

Pros: it was chep, usable and works. So it was everything i needed for. Cons: i cant say anything bad about this item

Impression:good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere