DX » Community » Reviews » Toslink Digital Audio Optical Cable - Black (1m)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Muy bueno Fantastic Works Fine
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9512277 on 09/17/2016

Pros: Does the job, works fine, without a problem. The price is the best in the world. Cons: No cons!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 3

• posted byNicilled on 09/16/2016

I had no issues with this product.

Impression:good;

0 0 3

• posted byAldousMaximize on 09/06/2016

Pros: works well. does what is meant to do. Cons: A lot smaller and flimsier than expected. Its very very thin. Overall: A long as it does aits job and last for atleast a couple of weeks, i am happy.

Impression:good,surprised;

0 0 1

• posted byjmsa5 on 08/11/2016

Very cheap and good product for light use. The material is quite thin but it is OK if you dont have to change cable´s Place often. So very good for a normal user who just plugs the cable in and uses it.

0 0 2

• posted bydanmontilla on 07/12/2016

PROS: Nice quality of sound without disturbing CONS: Cheap material, I found too that it was a cheap quality of the conectors OVERALL: for the price, its ok

0 0 0

• posted bymcmulan on 04/30/2016

Très bonne qualité Très bon prix Fonctionne très bien

Cable optique Cable optique Cable optique Cable optique

0 0 0

• posted bythegill on 03/18/2016

Works great and for the price I definitely can not complain. Seems a little fragile but like most fibre anything not ment to be treated poorly. Hooked up to a PS4 and a TOSLINK - RCA converter (128928). Working perfect for me and time will tell if reliable, have no doubts will be fine.

Impression:good,Very good,price;

0 0 1

• posted by9217735 on 03/16/2016

Pros: works perfectly, fast delivery (10 days), really good Price Cons: none The cable is very thin. Other cables I use are maybe a bit better protected (thicker cable) against squezing.

0 0 0

• posted byAndrewHK on 02/18/2016

I bought this to connect my television back to the amplifier so I could enjoy better quality optical sound and it works just as expected. The actual cable is quite flat compared to other optical cables I have owned but arrived in a zip lock bag exactly as pictured

0 0 0

• posted bywindsorb on 01/04/2016

very nice works fine and well thank you! no cons at all

Impression:good,Very good,Works Fine;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere