• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• saved me some money

posted by coyote2012 on 04/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Not sure how you can go wrong with a few pieces of fancy plastic. Maybe we can go wrong by getting suckered into paying around 20 bucks for a cable just like this. These things are marketed in the US asdigital high quality blah blah blah, but in reality one is as good as any other brand.

Cons:

Could be packaged better. 500 characters....Yea... Well let me tell you about my cat. She is young and likes to chase her tail. Her other favorite things to do are bite my toes in the morning and hide my cigarettes.

OtherThoughts:

Save your money! I bet it costs less than $1.00US to make one of these in a Chinese factory, so why are you thinking about paying 20 for the same thing?! I hope its not for the shiny box it comes in promising you the highest quality when in fact it is probably made in the same place!

Bottomline:

Its cheap, it works and I feel like an idiot for paying 15 bucks for the same thing at radioshaq every time I lost or broke one of these.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections