DX » Community » Reviews » ZONOKI Z-B97 Sports Wireless Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR Stereo Headphones - Grey + Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfreekstar on 04/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good headset, good sound. Easy to work once synced.Cons:Syncing was a problem when i first got my hands on it. I figured ill write here how to do it for any future owners that have a hard time also. Hold down multi-function key for 3-4 seconds, youll see a blue and red l... Read more

2 0
  • posted byigorlferraz on 08/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Very good quality and ease of use ... You can connect to all your devices and start using it on a daily avoiding wires that embolam and mess up. Seems to work well and have good durability.Cons:Price is a bit expensive and slow delivery, took almost two months. Packaging o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythegift on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:very easy to use, there are good features on the earbuds themselves, includes track change forward and back, volume up/down and pause functions as well as power on/off function as well, easily reachable and useful.Cons:sounds quality is a little lacking but due... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections