DX » Community » Reviews » ZONOKI Z-B97 Sports Wireless Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR Stereo Headphones - Grey + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfreekstar on 04/09/2014

Good headset, good sound. Easy to work once synced. Syncing was a problem when i first got my hands on it. I figured ill write here how to do it for any future owners that have a hard time also. Hold down multi-function key for 3-4 seconds, youll see a blue and red light flash simultaneously, hold down ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bypavelj on 12/07/2013

The sound quality is far above the one I've expected for a 20$ product. The battery is potent, I've tested it and was able to listed to an audiobook for 4 hours and it still did not say it's gonna die out. It has a microphone and it comes with 2 earbuds. It sits firmly on my head. Again, the sound quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykennether on 10/30/2013

- Economical - Ease of pairing - Nice packaging (can qualify as a gift) - -Good audio quality - Magnetic clip for holding the ear pieces together (thumb up) - The casing has an excellent build - Does not come off easily. If it does, you just do not know how to wear it properly. (Hint: point the ear piece ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigorlferraz on 08/05/2013

Very good quality and ease of use ... You can connect to all your devices and start using it on a daily avoiding wires that embolam and mess up. Seems to work well and have good durability. Price is a bit expensive and slow delivery, took almost two months. Packaging of low quality, arrived dented and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythegift on 07/24/2013

very easy to use, there are good features on the earbuds themselves, includes track change forward and back, volume up/down and pause functions as well as power on/off function as well, easily reachable and useful. sounds quality is a little lacking but due to the small compact size cant expect that ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections