DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark 9-LED 9*20000mcd White Light Flashlight - Blue + Grey (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlasher on 08/14/2011

-cheap (obviously) -bright -good idea to make it glow in the dark -comes with a strap so it can be hung up on a hook or nail or whatever you prefer -easy to find in the dark in event of a power cut, for example -sometimes the batteries don't seem to all work together properly, resulting in a dim light,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRetiredJedi on 07/05/2010

The glow in the dark works well. It definitely stays glowing well after the lights have gone off. It's easy to see where it is all the time. It's just not very bright. I've never owned such a dim flashlight in my life. I don't really have a use for it now that I have it. I guess it would be good for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminhangre on 06/16/2010

I was very impressed with this one. Bought 5 of them, all of them work flawlessly. Very good and bright light, considering thet it only has 9 LEDs. The glow in the dark function is very handy, you can find it easily in case of a backout. Just keep it in key places next to a light, and when that light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTcShadowz on 06/10/2010

For the amount of money you pay, the shine is very decent. The Grip feels pretty good, a few extra peices, but with a knife you can cut it off easily. When I recieved it, the black chamber that holds the battery was a little rusted. but it recieves the same amount of energy to turn it on, and that's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenna on 02/26/2010

I accually owned this kind of flashlite before I bought it from Deal Extreme. Altought when I bought it, I payed five times as much for it. So seeing it here on deal extreme for so cheap was a real suprise. My grannie wanted a similar light like the own I have so I ordered this one. I was suprised on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrad59 on 06/04/2009

This little flashlight uses 3 AAA batteries and puts out a good amount or fairly well focused light. I work as a computer tech and have been using one of these little units for about 2 months now on the same set of batteries. I ended up buying 2 more of these for around the house and in the cars. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrad59 on 05/18/2009

Works just like it should. For such a tiny flashlight it puts out an amazing amount of light. The glow in the dark strip actually works. none that I can think of We had a power outage a week ago that last a couple of hours. We got to put the flashlights to use. The batteries lasted the entire time and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections