DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark 9-LED 9*20000mcd White Light Flashlight - Blue + Grey (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlasher on 08/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-cheap (obviously) -bright -good idea to make it glow in the dark -comes with a strap so it can be hung up on a hook or nail or whatever you prefer -easy to find in the dark in event of a power cut, for example Cons:-sometimes the batteries don't seem to all wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRetiredJedi on 07/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The glow in the dark works well. It definitely stays glowing well after the lights have gone off. It's easy to see where it is all the time. Cons:It's just not very bright. I've never owned such a dim flashlight in my life. I don't really have a use for it now that I have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminhangre on 06/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was very impressed with this one. Bought 5 of them, all of them work flawlessly. Very good and bright light, considering thet it only has 9 LEDs. The glow in the dark function is very handy, you can find it easily in case of a backout. Just keep it in key pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTcShadowz on 06/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For the amount of money you pay, the shine is very decent. The Grip feels pretty good, a few extra peices, but with a knife you can cut it off easily. Cons:When I recieved it, the black chamber that holds the battery was a little rusted. but it recieves the same amount of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenna on 02/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I accually owned this kind of flashlite before I bought it from Deal Extreme. Altought when I bought it, I payed five times as much for it. So seeing it here on deal extreme for so cheap was a real suprise. My grannie wanted a similar light like the own I have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrad59 on 06/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little flashlight uses 3 AAA batteries and puts out a good amount or fairly well focused light. I work as a computer tech and have been using one of these little units for about 2 months now on the same set of batteries. Cons:I ended up buying 2 more of t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections