DX » Community » Reviews » SUNDING SD-548C1 1.5" LCD Wireless Water resistant Digital Bike Speedometer Computer (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byberkakyol on 05/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Very easy to install and use -There are many functions you can use -Very cheap for its features -Stylish look -Contains all you want from a bike speedometer -Fast shipping Cons:-Keep it in your mind that the sensor needs to be very close to the magnet. I had a problem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJawacz on 05/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works very well, wireless works just fine. Nice display, works well. Nice neat install with no wires. I set the correct circumference for my tire and tested it against a Google map trip. Google distance was 9.9km one way, first trip showed 9.85km and 9.962 on return. Seem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiyere68 on 04/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have used this product personally for over 2 years now. I have since bought numerous numbers for sale and as gifts to my club mates. The product is very ok. All I need to do is change the batteries and we are up and going again. Cons:The only negative thing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywave22 on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-very small -comes with included batteries -waterproof (tested under heavy rain) -easy to access and reset functions -quite fast and easy installation process -seems to measure quite precise Cons:-no backlight -lack of english manual with shipping -nothing els... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeveranExp on 12/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is small and easy to mount. Being wireless it simplifies things a lot. Everything you need to have it ready to work comes in the package, mounts, batteries, and brackets. It is waterproof. What does this mean? I don't know about the buttons, but the battery c... Read more

bike pc bike pc bike pc Bike pc Bike pc Chinese manual. Bike tire info to the right
    0 0
  • posted byJontydad on 10/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Set up easy once you get English language instructions (download from internet), easy to read display, looks okay. Clock keeps good time and every thing else seems fine Cons:Did not work properly from day 2. Speed showed wild fluctuations from 5kmh to >50 constantly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonaldoOliveira on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good device for only $9.20, comes with a manual which you just need to see you Bike tire, see the value in the table on the manual. Device is easy, the wireless is good and is also water resistant. Cons:Nothing. OtherThoughts:Comes with a battery to use with s... Read more

Clock Mode UI of Speedometer Wireless Sensor
    2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections