DX » Community » Reviews » SUNDING SD-548C1 1.5" LCD Wireless Water resistant Digital Bike Speedometer Computer (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
good Value for money Simple and Useful Ciclo computador
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLongvu on 02/11/2015

Pros: relatively cheap comparing to other types, wireless, it does what it does Cons: A bit difficult to put it on the bike Other thoughts: the battery can be difficult to find replacement, but overall a good gadget for a bike

Impression:good,Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bycameramax on 02/04/2015

Отличный дизайн. Компактный прибор без всяких проводов. Покупал сыну в подарок. Ребёнок остался доволен. Всем рекомендую.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byligfries on 01/18/2015

Pros: works straight from the box as soon as you have installed the battery (included in package). Full range of tire settings that is simple to follow and to adjust later. Range between sensor and computer is good, provided you take care of the orientation of the sensor to the computer. Cons: I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8923039 on 01/05/2015

Very nice product. Easy to install, easy to use, good features. Similar product in India would have cost me about 1100 INR.... however it cost me 480 INR from DX.com...... that too with free shipping..... Only thing that it took about 25 days to reach me....

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bymapako on 11/19/2014

After not receiving the product over 2 months and reply by dealextreme,they send me a new one and received it after 1 week.Very good service for that,no troubles and excuses.

Impression:good,Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bysaongod on 11/11/2014

Pros: Wireless, screen size, mounting system Cons: Only two modes displayed at one time, unmarked buttons, difficult instruction guide Best Uses: Bike commuting, moderate training, all-around riding

Impression:Simple and Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byJeffersondc on 10/09/2014

Muito bom, resistente a agua, bom desenho, com numeros de bom vizual, unica problema dependendo a bike, é alinhar os ciclo computador com o leitor que pega o sinal da roda. mas muito bom.

Impression:Ciclo computador;

0 0 0

• posted byberkakyol on 05/16/2014

-Very easy to install and use -There are many functions you can use -Very cheap for its features -Stylish look -Contains all you want from a bike speedometer -Fast shipping -Keep it in your mind that the sensor needs to be very close to the magnet. I had a problem at the beginning. -No backlight... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJawacz on 05/01/2014

Works very well, wireless works just fine. Nice display, works well. Nice neat install with no wires. I set the correct circumference for my tire and tested it against a Google map trip. Google distance was 9.9km one way, first trip showed 9.85km and 9.962 on return. Seems to be spot on! Easy of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiyere68 on 04/04/2014

I have used this product personally for over 2 years now. I have since bought numerous numbers for sale and as gifts to my club mates. The product is very ok. All I need to do is change the batteries and we are up and going again. The only negative thing about the product I have seen is that it I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections