DX » Community » Reviews » SUNDING SD-548C1 1.5" LCD Wireless Water resistant Digital Bike Speedometer Computer (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Value for money Excelent! Simple and Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflavinhof on 07/27/2015

Facil de instalar. Varias funcoes. Prático. Atende minhas necessidades de iniciante. Nao tem iluminacao interna.

Muito bom! :)

Impression:Very good,Excelent!;

0 0 0

• posted byIlyaAlekseevich on 07/09/2015

Весьма качественный вело-компьютер. Ожидал, что за эту цену он вообще работать не будет, но оказалось, что это весьма конкурентно способный комп.

Impression:Excelent!;

0 0 0

• posted bycasteldilamainf on 07/01/2015

Pros: all work fine and it is good, i like it. Cons: the only "minus" of this product is that the wireless range is really sort so you cant use this like Cadence Bicycle

0 0 0

• posted byrenterman on 06/22/2015

PROS: Wireless, water resistant, small size, very light. You can change the position in the bike with 4 screw. CONS: No lighting. OTHERS: good item for its price.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9421722 on 06/20/2015

lousy service, I waited more than 28 business days and the order did not arrive when the site said it takes 7 working days. And the worst is that it seems I will have to complain for not having refunded the amount paid to date. Continue to insist that wait 10 even after it said it would not the I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 1 0

• posted bylobobueno666 on 06/17/2015

Very very well

0 0 0

• posted bybokota on 06/10/2015

SUNDING is amazing for its money. It works perfectly Ive tried it with my phone and it is correct.

Impression:good,Value for money,Excelent!;

0 0 0

• posted byabeerens on 06/03/2015

Pros: Cheap, Easy to install, No wires, Clear display. Cons: Cheap build, Sensor needs to be very close to the magnet to work, so installing can be a little fiddly to make sure it does not get caught in the wheel. Other: This set came with 2 batteries. The one for the display was packaged so no E... Read more

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted by9148677 on 05/19/2015

Gostei do produto. A compra foi um sucesso. A unica coisa ruim foi a demora na entrega, mas isto foi devido aos Correios do Brasil.

Impression:good,Value for money,Excelent!;

0 1 0

• posted byfrontierbreaker on 05/13/2015

this odometer is quite good and accurate. I'm using it for almost 2 months now without any issue. The built quality is fair enough and the batteries are lasting until today... The only consideration is the lack of some functions present in the wired version, like the thermometer and the distance... Read more

Impression:good,Value for money;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere