DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Piggy 2-LED Squeeze Powered Battery-Free Dynamo Flashlight (Pink)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygonzalocomas on 08/25/2010

This flashlight is made of durable, nice quality plastic. The colors are nice and bright. The dynamo is very easy to use - my five-year-old child can open the dynamo lever and pump it by herself. Not at all expensive, considering the quality. Batteries are included. The strap is too short for an adult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybebomata on 04/09/2009

*Is really cute *Adds to my pig collection *LEDS are bright *Color is nice *Comes in a protective bubble wrap inside of a box *You can store the handle in the product itself *Battery is dead upon arrival *You have to pump alot in order for light *My arm almost fell off This is a really great device and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydansdata on 04/02/2009

Like the description says, this is a dual-mode flashlight that can run from a hand-squeezed dynamo or from built-in non-rechargeable AG10 button cells. The dynamo makes a lot of noise when you pump it, and has a plastic gears-and-ratchet design which may wear out pretty quickly. Or may last ten years.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections