- Works well for music: Bought this not for the handsfree function but to attach as an input into my home stereo system. It works very well for playing wireless any music from my phone via bluetooth (A2DP) from anywhere within the home.
- small, battery powered There is no "sleep" function.... Read more
connects quickly and works very quickly. The sound quality was pretty good for bluetooth. Obviously won't be as good as a direct cable.
Nice controls on the device and pairs quickly when I turn it back on. The left channel was a lot loader than the right channel. I have written to the company and they ... Read more
The device pairs quickly and easily. I can walk away and come back to reconnect no problem. Works as intended The sound quality could be better but good enough for me. The problem is that sound output from the device is much louder on the left than the right speaker. I have tested this with multiple ... Read more
* Compact and good design suitable for car and home
* Very good quality on the sound transmision
* Usable operation buttons on the front makes it easy to use in car and in handling playback and phone calls. Easy and reliable setup made it easy to start playing. * None yet Very usefull size and form -... Read more
Great device to listen to music from any bluetooth device. Construction quality seems neat and robust. Easily got connected to my iPod nano, 7th Generation. Sounds pretty good for normal listening. It is a great convenience to have the Volume +/-, Next/Prev, Play/Pause buttons on the device itself. Price ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.