DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Bluetooth V4.0 Music Receiver w/ Handsfree / Microphone - Black + Grey
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byswat001 on 03/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works well for music: Bought this not for the handsfree function but to attach as an input into my home stereo system. It works very well for playing wireless any music from my phone via bluetooth (A2DP) from anywhere within the home. - small, battery powere... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzanoncello on 02/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:connects quickly and works very quickly. The sound quality was pretty good for bluetooth. Obviously won't be as good as a direct cable. Nice controls on the device and pairs quickly when I turn it back on. Cons:The left channel was a lot loader than the right channel. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzanoncello on 12/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The device pairs quickly and easily. I can walk away and come back to reconnect no problem. Works as intended Cons:The sound quality could be better but good enough for me. The problem is that sound output from the device is much louder on the left than the righ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKethorp on 10/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Compact and good design suitable for car and home * Very good quality on the sound transmision * Usable operation buttons on the front makes it easy to use in car and in handling playback and phone calls. Easy and reliable setup made it easy to start playing. Cons:* N... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymisingh on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great device to listen to music from any bluetooth device. Construction quality seems neat and robust. Easily got connected to my iPod nano, 7th Generation. Sounds pretty good for normal listening. It is a great convenience to have the Volume +/-, Next/Prev, Play/Pause bu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections