DX » Community » Reviews » OEM Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Rechargeable 0.5W 28-Lumen Mini LED Flashlight (Black)
  • 5 star 11 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byezdasi on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent quality, according to the product price, very good terminciones. I use in my car and has an exceptional autonomy. A recommended product from every point of view. A very consistent with current vehicles, also has excellent light for its size. It is a gr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauriciodm on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really like this flashlight, I bought 3 of them to use in my cars. Even though it's small, it shines very brightly and it's really useful, the battery runs for a long time without recharging. At least in my car (VW Polo), it fits perfectly in the cigarette l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalyazver on 07/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cool that it is rechargeable. Long runs without recharging. It shines brightly. When it is charging, the charging indicator light is red. It has three modes. In the first mode - shines in the second - off in the third - is being charged. This device is perfect... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybackwash on 05/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nice little gadget that is compact and lightweight and has a nice little charging mode that lets you know when it's being charged by a little red led light inside ... a very nice feature as you can't tell otherwise whether of not it's charging Cons:only con I've encounter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMischaapje on 11/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A small light that's fitt snugly in your 12V and is very robust. great for a quick look to your car in a dark park. or just to always have a light that is always full of charge. Cons:Not very bright, but it will do. and the price is slightly to mutch for what you get. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalebiasin on 07/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use with just a turn. - Reasonable lighting for a car use. - Good price. - Small size helps carrying it around easy. - Decent battery life. I keep it inside the car drawer all the time and still holds charged. - Always good to have in dark places. Cons:- Not s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySomRus on 04/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good light, great shine. Conveniently inserted into the cigarette power. But unfortunately the quality of performance on the test was broken by a very good after not long-lasting use. Cons:To my great regret lantern broke. When I took out his cigarette out of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byukulelepeter on 03/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It's bright enough to light up a carport where I dropped my keys, or walk through a dark area. I never thought of how useful having a little flashlight so handy would be. Red light shows it's contacts are good. Cons:It is a little small and a bit look in the plug, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPugZ78 on 02/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits great in my Peugeot 206 Very handy to have in your car Gives a decent light Not to big and not to small Great for finding stuff in the dark. Interior car lighting is not always sufficient, under the seats for instance.. with this flashlight everything becomes visib... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymongman on 01/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solidly built, bright beam. A useful light to have around for emergencies or whenever you need a light on hand. Cons:No markings to indicate the positions of the switch, but it is pretty self explanatory. Red means recharging, no light means standby, and the bright whit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections