DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire A30B Cree Q5-WC 220-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*CR123A)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygshipman on 10/12/2013

These are great little lights. I always have one in my pocket. I have bought 4 now so that there is always one within easy reach and always available. They are very bright, easy to use and the batteries last a long time. The first one I bought in Dec of 2012 is still on its original battery Poor quality control. I had to wrap a cardboard shim around ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicohorse on 06/28/2013

Dimensioni compatte, ottimo design e ottima qualità dei materiali. Molto luminosa, non so dire se i Lumen dichiarati sono quelli effettivi ma rimane comunque molto più potente di qualsiasi altra torcia delle stesse dimensioni. La luminosità è apprezzabile anche di giorno Tasto molto bello all'uso Clip molto resistente Una sola modalit&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPetrcz on 04/24/2013

I have two of them, very solid, especially the clip is very good and will probably never bend or get too weak. Also the cap glows in the dark, so that is a small benefit. It does eat almost 1A of power from rechargable cell, so it gets very hot very fast, which limits it use. It DOES NOT have any regulation circuits inside, the LED is directly wired ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfcmem on 12/01/2011

Very bright for it's size Price is very affordable Small and easy to carry in your pocket. Assault crown which I like Good build quality for the money. Get's hot fast Run time is short No front terminal spring Has O-rings but not sure how well it would hold up to water especially if the clip is removed. I've been EDC'ing (every day carry) This flash ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShammie on 05/21/2011

Solid build - durable, watertight when assembled Extremely bright for its size Fits in fist completely - a perfect tactical light Doesn't get hot at all (left it on for an hour) Battery doesn't rattle Sharp clicky, turns on when released (you can press it a bit when it's on to temporarily and silently turn off) Can tailstand Clicky glows in the dark,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystruckus on 05/28/2010

man this light is very bright for the size..comparable to my solarforce L2 R2 with the a30b being slightly dimmer..i'd safely say this is around 170 lumens of output..impressive..very well sealed at the glass with a O ring and O rings at all the proper locations..takes all of my rcr123's and even the ultrafire grey 16340'a which are 2-3 mm longer than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattsfastacura1 on 04/24/2010

I was really impressed by the output of this palm sized torch. Spot can be seen in day light. The pocket clip comes in handy. GITD clicky, and it glows extremely well. Its so bright for such a small package you amaze everyone around. I have ordered a few more A30B's/batteries/chargers for co-workers that want a backup light..that's actually brighter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnonymousD on 04/14/2010

Very small, fits in your pocket with ease. Very bright. The glowing clicky button is also a plus.Mine actually came with a crenulated bezel, so the newer ones may all have that. And the clicky cap is flush with the rear of the light, so I can stand it up and use it as a lamp. Cant remove clip, nowhere NEAR 220 lumens, but still very bright for its size.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrisrdon on 01/09/2010

Size is perfect for your pocket. I have to have a light on me all the time for work, this one is perfect to conceal. I also keep this on me when I am out on the motorcycle, just in case i have to work on it in the dark. approx 160-200 lumens. It is really bright. The quality could be a bit better, but this is not a 100$ light. After long use the body ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytriggerjerk on 11/19/2009

Blindingly brilliant, better than my LED Surefire G2 and close to my 6P. Throws a nice spot with lots of spill. Would be a great self defense light, more than enough to blind someone. Put a C123 primary in, throw it in your glove compartment, and forget about it for 10 years, or until you need it some dark night. It's almost too small to click on easily,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections