• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Brilliant small pocket light

posted by triggerjerk on 11/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Blindingly brilliant, better than my LED Surefire G2 and close to my 6P. Throws a nice spot with lots of spill. Would be a great self defense light, more than enough to blind someone. Put a C123 primary in, throw it in your glove compartment, and forget about it for 10 years, or until you need it some dark night.

Cons:

It's almost too small to click on easily, but that's probably my fat, numb fingers at work. A high/low mode switch wold be nice, but hey, It's only $11.99!
    Make sure you throw and extra battery or two in your kit, it realy eats them pretty fast.

OtherThoughts:

Until recently, I carried a Fenix L2D, with an accessory single AA battery tube. I used the tube to convert the L2D to an L1D, too make it fit my winter vest's inner pocket. No more..I'll be packing this instead, brighter and nearly as compact. The L2D now lives in my truck, with spare batteries for each.

Bottomline:

Cannot go wrong buying this light. At this price they make great Christmas stocking gifts. Make sure that you buy more than you need, since you WILL keep one for yourself.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections