Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvfregeac on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is very easy to use - It does a really good job of cleaning the chain - It avoid a bit mess Cons:- It feels a bit fragile but so far so good. OtherThoughts:Why, oh why, didn't they invent this 20 years ago (or at the same time they invented bicycle). Bottomline:If... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrhph23 on 12/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Plastic is made of acceptable quality, when the tool is used, securing the tool is done by attaching the handle to it. This eliminates the use of fastening clips which can easily break the plastic. (Had bad experience when using a similar expensive tool but plastic chip... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrots on 03/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy to assemble / disassemble; - Very lightweight; - Simple to use; - Good outer case wear-resistance, even when used frequently; - Good enough for a bike-shop of professional use; - Makes it easier and faster to clean you bike chain without having to disas... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDeagon899 on 01/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm very happy with this item, I purchased two more but probably won't need to use a new one for a long time. It is robust, very easy to use and does clean the chain well. I operate the cleaner slowly and this gets the brushes right into the chain to clean it.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySlingy on 08/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Simple to use - Solidly built - Fairly good price (not as good as it could be though) - Works well - I got all sorts of gunk out my chain which I had manually cleaned only a week earlier. Cons:- Doesn't come with instructions - Doesn't advise what sort of cleaning flu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosect on 02/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works perfectly, at first it may be difficult but when you learn to insert the string and close the process becomes simple. Is robust. It has a low weight and easy to use. Cons:By using it you have to clean it well enough, but you can easily break. There is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMadArmour on 02/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This chain washer works like its more expensive Park Tools cousin. Simple to use. 1) Remove the top cover 2) Fill up some degreaser to the indicated level. I used water-soluble, biodegradable degreaser. Not sure if it works for solvent-based degreaser. 3) Fit the chain... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections