- It is very easy to use
- It does a really good job of cleaning the chain
- It avoid a bit mess - It feels a bit fragile but so far so good. Why, oh why, didn't they invent this 20 years ago (or at the same time they invented bicycle). If you care about your bicycle, and more specifically its chain,... Read more
Plastic is made of acceptable quality, when the tool is used, securing the tool is done by attaching the handle to it. This eliminates the use of fastening clips which can easily break the plastic. (Had bad experience when using a similar expensive tool but plastic chips off when closing the fastening ... Read more
- Easy to assemble / disassemble;
- Very lightweight;
- Simple to use;
- Good outer case wear-resistance, even when used frequently;
- Good enough for a bike-shop of professional use;
- Makes it easier and faster to clean you bike chain without having to disassemble it, nor even the rear wheel;
- Price;... Read more
I'm very happy with this item, I purchased two more but probably won't need to use a new one for a long time. It is robust, very easy to use and does clean the chain well. I operate the cleaner slowly and this gets the brushes right into the chain to clean it. I ride 200kms a week to work and I clean ... Read more
- Simple to use - Solidly built - Fairly good price (not as good as it could be though) - Works well - I got all sorts of gunk out my chain which I had manually cleaned only a week earlier. - Doesn't come with instructions - Doesn't advise what sort of cleaning fluid to use (Can get special cleaner from ... Read more
It works perfectly, at first it may be difficult but when you learn to insert the string and close the process becomes simple.
Is robust. It has a low weight and easy to use. By using it you have to clean it well enough, but you can easily break.
There is really no significant cons, usage is simple and ... Read more
This chain washer works like its more expensive Park Tools cousin. Simple to use. 1) Remove the top cover
2) Fill up some degreaser to the indicated level. I used water-soluble, biodegradable degreaser. Not sure if it works for solvent-based degreaser.
3) Fit the chain in the slot.
4) Close the cover ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.