Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymodreamarin on 05/14/2014

Interesting and useful ionizer and freshener. Smells indeed like ozone and the cute bright blue light looks like a burner or somthing. It is slightly hot on top, so it would be better not to touch it there too long - why would one want to do that, anyway? For some "sensitive" people, the ozone smell could be upsetting - too bad! I wish I could ... Read more

Ionizer/purifier Ionizer/purifier Ionizer/purifier Plugged-in ionizer Plugged-in ionizer
    0 0
  • posted byNafai on 04/03/2014

Very, very cheap air ionizer that will generate ozone which will purify and deodorise air It glows internally with a dim blue light, mainly as an aesthetic feature. Very low quality of construction, silver cap can be very easily removed exposing high voltage part to the user. It gets a bit warm during work, noticeable but not hot and definitely not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartinEn on 02/07/2014

nice design, housing seems above average, does not produce too much ozone smell, just enough for me. Clears the cigarette smell pretty fast. Disturbs the radio a little bit, but so does a mobile charger, so it is more of a radio lack of filter problem. I think it would be a little weak for a bigger car, maybe need to use an additional one in the rear ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCJChris on 11/28/2013

It works! it has a certain type of smell..it emits a cool blue light which adds to the design of your car at night. Doesnt feel really cheap,its body is made up of aluminum. I havent found any cons for now, im just wondering if it has really any effect on the air :-) and i just hope i can keep this for a long time. Some website say that using air ionizer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypadrinho87 on 11/05/2013

It really works. But I don't really know how long it is necessary to ionize the whole ambient. It didn't fit correctely in the cigarrete lighter. There is a gap, so the fitting is not smooth. Maybe the construction of the ionizer could have some kind of ajustment to different lighters. The smell is reduced, however I don't know how effective it is, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBochtenkoning on 08/22/2013

It is a small ionizer which fits in your car power outlet / cigarette lighter. When powered a blue light comes on and the air starts to smell like ozon after a few minutes. Build quality could be a littlebit better, does not seem to be very tough made, very plastic-like that could break off easily. For that price a nice gadget, but only if you have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBurtelon2 on 05/02/2013

Before my car always smelled of snuff ... and what was not snuff, it was like Mordor in the morning ... but now with this useful gadget my car just does not smell like anything, if I have a spare in case it melts and stops working. For that it stops working, sometimes simply turns off the light and garbage algoi would be nice to be more resistant. delighted ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySirdancelot on 03/28/2013

It really takes out smells on your car and change for something else that is better and generic. The design is cool, the blue light adds some charm to your car and chicks dig it. :) Sometimes it unpluggs itself from the car when you hit a bump or something and you can hardly notice it unless you are checking regularly. Its a great product for the price.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byleonidzats on 03/20/2013

Looks nice, the light works , generates a nice ozon smell. Nice device for the money....................................................................................................................................................................................................................... None that I saw....................................... Read more

1 0
  • posted byajasax on 01/30/2013

All you have to do is plug it into your cigarette lighter and it starts ionizing. Small profile. Has a small blue LED so you can tell when it is on. First couple times it was very difficult to remove from the 12v port, but probably due to it not being used much (the port). The Ionizer seems to be working fairly well. I notice a difference when I turn ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections