DX » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console Limited Edition - Super Mario (Refurbished)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcween on 06/30/2014

Amazing... Beauty and the sistem Works perfectly. Gostei muito e recomendo a todos, o aparelho funcionou perfeitamente e veio em ótimas condições, sem nenhum defeito e com uma boa bateria. Realmente fiquei surpreso pela qualidade do console, nem tem como pensar que é recondicionado,... Read more

1 0 4

• posted bywinstonsd on 05/09/2014

Very good, came running everything was just put my R4 card and play!/Muito bom, veio funcionando tudo, só foi colocar meu R4 card e jogar!!! Came with a small stain on the top screen, but nothing that disturbed gambling. / Veio com uma pequena mancha na tela superior, mas nada que atrapalhasse a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNerdy314159265 on 05/02/2014

Came in fantastic condition It should work fine Plays both GBA and DS games Screens completely clear of any scratches or damage No damage on the case either Slightly older handheld compared to 3DS Left and Right shoulder buttons don't feel quite the same, probably because one was repaired I don't own ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjefersonzc on 07/02/2013

- Very beatiful and easy to use. - Accepts the AceKard perfectly. - Came packaged well. If you are a fan of old video games like me, you just need to have one - The price is good, but it could be better 'cus it's refurbished. - My "L" button was not working, it had dirt inside. But I fixed ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byKanyenke on 06/13/2013

* A true Nintendo DS! * Awesome Mario Style * Quite cheap in price. * Good general quality for this console. * The battery last like for 2 hours. (although its replaceable) * Didnt came with a protective film for the lower screen, (the one that you touch). An excellent acquisition, I really love my DS.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byKaichu on 04/29/2013

Great design, screen works perfectly and the image and video are pretty good. No scratches or bruises. Supports R4 without problems. Start button is a bit hard to press. The audio is a little low. The battery could be better, 2-4 hours of play. If you have a battery from another console, it would be ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysk15 on 04/15/2013

Price very good films in and out very well placed, packaging and manuals equal the original and the delivery time was very good (about 3 weeks). The box came dented (but that is the fault of transportation) came only a stylus despite the manual's content to be the same is a copy due to low print quality.... Read more

Device On Device Open Device Closed

0 0 5

• posted bypatsue on 03/21/2013

Works well with all NDS nintendo original cartridges and drums Gameboy.La supports quite well, a friend has the original and there is not much difference, are virtually identical. came well protected and undamaged. I did not like the charger that comes with the console, it works fine but I prefer the ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bydashlicious on 02/18/2013

Very good!! Arrived in perfect condition, looks like new!! Came with plastic covering the top and bottom outer and two films on the screens. nothing despite having no dead pixel, screen touch screen has a white line of bright light in the corner, but it is off the screen, not only prevents the play and ... Read more

nintendo ds mario

0 0 2

• posted byTheDreammaster on 02/17/2013

- Original Nintendo DS Lite - Refurbished parts seems to be original - Battery, in my case, last like the original DS ones - Screens are brighter, not like other cheaper ones found as replacement parts on Internet - Controls are perfect and work like a charm - The case looks cheaper than the original.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections