DX » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console Limited Edition - Naruto (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywcbudd on 04/24/2012

Its a Nintendo DSL it has the slot for loading your old GBA games, It has a nice Naruto design on it that my friends and myself like. The unit battery life is fine as this is just a refurbish unit. The NDSL looked new when pulled out of the box. Had the plastic sheeting etc. The quality of the case is not the best. It doesn't sit flush on both sides ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypalantir on 08/17/2009

Great price, cool theme (naruto fan here), the screens works beutifully. Load normally acekard I bought togheter Theres only two audio modes: full sound or no sound at all, with or without earphones, though I dont mind at all with that. My real problem is the battery: -> it took two days to fully recharge in the first time, -> I can only play ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypalantir on 08/08/2009

It really looks new to me. No scraches, no sound problems, and it comes it protective screens! Too orange hehe, but I like the color and Im a fan of Naruto manga (althou Im kind of old for all that). Didnt quite get the recharging status at first place, but it seems good until now. My only problems is with the dx itself, I bought with an Acekard 2 and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections