DX » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console Limited Edition - Silver (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylimacleber on 02/22/2014

Low price. Dx.com has an excellent service after sales. The product is like a new product. I have had Nintendo DS Lite Silver since last month and the Nintendo DS Lite Silver keep working perfectly. The charger is not a Nintendo genuine product. I have bought many of them and they have a probability to arrive defective around 5%, but the low price worth.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogeriorenan on 07/18/2013

Arrived with Nintendo box, as a original one, with manuals. It works as expected for a refurbished item. Impecable finishing like a original nintendo one. My top screen came half dead and I have to repair it. It's noticeable that the buttons are not like original ones. The Stylus is not like the original one too. It's a matter of luck. It's very cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrecamargo07 on 05/10/2013

It was a gift to my brother-in-law and he is very happy with it. Great condition and very cheap comparing to a new one here in Brazil. It takes a lot Time to arrive, but in the end, worths every penny spent on it. If you like Nintendo Games (Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, etc), you should buy it. I am sure you will not regret. None until now. My brother-in-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytorviguedes on 09/12/2012

console came in order, well built. The screws are not Trigram, which features refurbished. Excellent price. And all the fun of a real DS The only counter to this was that the SKU WIFI module came loose which caused the console did not care. But it was opened and put back in place and functioning normally. The box is not original, but this is not a scam ... Read more

running acekard
    1 0
  • posted byYanazake2 on 12/07/2010

Lighter than the first DS, brighter screen and much more colorful images. Accepts GBA games just like the first DS. The pen is stronger too, and there are great and better pens that fit in it. It's more fragile than the first version of the NDS, be it retail or refurbished. The charge seems to take a lot of time, but not sure if it stays on for as long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulianPersival on 06/20/2010

-Excellent Nintendo DS -nice terminations -well boxed and protected in conclusion all i need for a nintendo Ds. -The box looks like an alternative nintendo Ds, well constructed , but the ink used on it is smooth. If they manufacturer use a better impresion on it, it be a really new one. -Transformer are for 110V, in Chile we use 220V, this nintendo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandregtr on 04/08/2009

- Cheap. Here in my country a new one costs something like 250 dollars - New shell, new battery, new stylus, new screens. - It's a real NDS - Came with a DS Box, like a new one - Only one Stylus - Japanese charger(i think) It REALLY looks like a new one, you can only tell the difference because this one have phillips screws instead of tri-wing like ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections