DX » Community » Reviews » UG007 Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Mini PC Google TV Player w/ Air Mouse / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Bluetooth
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrankieTheD on 03/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The device is built with quality materials. It has good holes to ensure the device remains cool while running. The keyboard is excellent and easy to use. The Android OS boots super fast and within seconds you are working with the OS. Cons:The additional cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytuteruiz on 11/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelent Packaging. Works very fast Compatible with play store and applicaction Up to date Android. Came with al accesories and batteries Varios languages, correct traduction. English manuals Cons:Until now none. If i had to say something the design of the case is not nic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAarhus88 on 10/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The device is absolute genius. I use it every day for netflix, weather reports, news etc. It is very easy to use and everything works very nicely: Skyping with webcam, 1080P videos (avi and mkv inclusive subs are no problem) You can download all apps from the appstore j... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiramix on 09/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not bad product, youtube, facebook, skype work fine, i can watch cinemas online, but not all game i can't play i don't now way gta3 work very vel but my zombie farm not load. I haw samsung galaxy note and to comper with UG007, this mini pc work slower. And wen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReppa on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1080P mkv player, support webcam skype is working very well, Access google play store, powerfull as a Galaxy S2 smartphone. Emulation work very well, can connect my Wiimote on it. Price is unbelievable for such kind of products. Youtube work fine in HD, Google... Read more

4 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections