DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Headphones w/ Microphone for PS3 / PS3 Slim / PS3 CECH4000 - Black + Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGINSERinc on 11/07/2013

It works perfectly, buying it was easy and shipping was fast even though it's free. It lives up to my expectations and is everything I thought it would be and that's astonishing considering the fact that it's very cheap. Since it's made of soft plastic it hurts your ears after a few hours of playing,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfbiete on 10/06/2013

It's pretty cheap, and works just fine. I'm using Fedora Linux and when this is plugged the sound get routed to the headphones automatically. I don't need to change anything and that's great. The cable is long, almost 2 metters long, so you can move a little or watch the screen farther. You can adjust ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedudias on 09/02/2013

Good quality, Good material and Good controls, works just fine for the price I paid. Good options to conference calls (e.g. Skype, Facebook, gTalk e and etc) and gaming, also works on PS3. The runner on the wire is also good and I guess it protects the wires. The box it comes in was completely smashed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzprotrickxhotzz on 06/03/2013

This is a very useful headset! it has a good quality and is easy to use...... Nice design and nice colours!!! I recommend you to buy it! Becuase it is very cheap for a good quality headset!! You can also adjust the size of the headset... The volume control buttons are also amazing to control the sound ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections