DX » Community » Reviews » FC-5160 USB Wired 800 / 1600 / 2400 / 3200dpi Optical Mouse w/ Green Light LED - Black + Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArroque on 07/03/2014

Is a very good mouse. In my opinion is for use in a notebook by the size. The leds are very beautiful and illuminate your bedroom. Is a little small compared to others mouses. The scroll button is a little bad and don´t work very well in the web pages. If you want to sleep the leds are very strong.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDelijas63 on 05/25/2014

Very good quality, i use this mouse over a year and dont have any problems. He working like a charm, green light from inside of mouse is nice and its very good and funny when is dark. Not for gaming, i use him in my office for all work and im sattisfied with it. Nothing except cable lenght, maybe 10 ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWingedWolf on 05/13/2014

The sensitivity button is great for quick changing the sensitivity. The light effects are really cool. People keep asking me if it is a Razer. I don't really like wireless mouses so this one is great for me. The side buttons are very useful when web browsing but you can program different things to the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypil0410 on 05/05/2014

Works just as well as my ex logitech 80$ mouse, plus it looks really cool, I don't think I need to say more. (but I do because I need to have at least 500 characters and now I'll just keep writing so I can post this great review) None that I can see. I read in other reviews that left button got broken ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycompediumtrent on 02/09/2014

Really nice ergonomic shape with ease of clicking and scrolling. can play all types of games due to being able to adjust the dpi. It has got an incredible pattern mixed with the subtle green light makes you feel like a professional gamer. it is a little smaller than your average mouse so takes some getting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxap3a on 01/29/2014

- ?ost - Appearance - Precise optical sensor. Positioning accuracy. The cursor moves smoothly, no jerking - Comfortably in the hand - The material is pleasant to the touch - Smooth, convenient scroll wheel - Workmanship Case. I came across a copy of, where left button depart from tsentarlnoy axis 2 mm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNits25 on 01/05/2014

This item is UDB 3.0 Compatible. The mouse looks very nice when plugged in. It has two side buttons which you can obviously use certain software to modify what they do. By default they serve as the forward and back button on internet browsers. The DPI button to adjust mouse speed works fine. Noticeable ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byfell1984 on 12/15/2013

very nice mouse with good accurate wheel. It is good for smaller female hands. Nice design and lightning. We use it under linux mint without any issues. It is accurate, quality is very good. It does no look cheap. The plastic is very comfortable for the touch. Nice pattern on it. Two side buttons are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlaiColom on 11/15/2013

Great mouse.Has cool Colour LED scheme.Almost looks like a transformers face. DPI works great and mouse sensitivity is spot one.If you are a gamer in need of a cheap gaming mouse this is the one to get. simply mouse, u can play whit it but not really gaming mouse, the cable is good for play low time,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCorbzy on 10/23/2013

Great mouse.Has cool Colour LED scheme.Almost looks like a transformers face. DPI works great and mouse sensitivity is spot one.If you are a gamer in need of a cheap gaming mouse this is the one to get. Could be better if it was wireless but it still works great anyhow. Great mouse.Has cool Colour LED ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections