DX » Community » Reviews » FC-5160 USB Wired 800 / 1600 / 2400 / 3200dpi Optical Mouse w/ Green Light LED - Black + Green
Customer’s impression:
good Good item Ótima Nice performance Best Optical Mouse
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaodell on 02/08/2015

pros: cheap, works perfectly, already dropped and continue working, beautiful and durable cons: takes a long time to get to Brazil recommend it to everyone

cheap and good

Impression:Ótima;

0 0 0

• posted bysunchales08 on 01/12/2015

Buen Mouse, los dps andan muy bien, el punto negativo que le daria, seria que el click secundario es bastante frágil con respecto al click primario, saludos

Impression:Good item;

0 0 0

• posted bympgomez91 on 12/16/2014

The best optical mouse for gamers. The performance is very nice, but you need the right mousepad to work correctly.

Impression:Nice performance,Best Optical Mouse;

0 0 0

• posted byiMorilha on 11/10/2014

Pros: You get a precise gaming mouse for less than 10 US$. That's nearly perfect. Cons: The light is a bit strong if you want to be in a dark room. The scroll is a little cheap and scrolls up a little when you want to go down, and scrolls down when you want to scroll up, and that is very Other: a... Read more

Impression:Good item;

1 0 0

• posted byandrevtlima on 11/05/2014

Pros: Leve, fácil uso, consegue atingir os 3200 dpi que é prometido e ainda possui um design bem interessante. Cons: Não tenho o que falar contrario a este produto.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byEmanuel0123 on 10/21/2014

Ambos os produtos comprados (mouse e relógio) são ótimos. Qualidade boa e preço também. Recomendo!

Impression:Ótima;

0 0 0

• posted bygglelfe on 10/09/2014

PRO: Bonne souris, bonne reactivité, est reconnu tous de suite avec windows 8, elle glisse bien et la couleur verte change du rouge habituel Good mouse , good reactivity , is recognized all away with windows 8 , it glides well and the green color changes to the usual red CONS: La lumiere est trop... Read more

Impression:Good but light so strong ;

0 0 0

• posted byclievanov201 on 09/04/2014

The product has an amazing design, it's comfortable to use you have an amazing mouse to play videogames and even my mom wanted to play with it on my computer when I finally got it. I couldn't find something to make me regret this purchase. Simple if you are a gamer and you don't have enough to a... Read more

AMAZING MOUSE FOR A LOWER PRICE

Impression:AMAZING LOVE IT,YOU SHOULD BUY IT;

0 0 0

• posted byArroque on 07/03/2014

Is a very good mouse. In my opinion is for use in a notebook by the size. The leds are very beautiful and illuminate your bedroom. Is a little small compared to others mouses. The scroll button is a little bad and don´t work very well in the web pages. If you want to sleep the leds are very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDelijas63 on 05/25/2014

Very good quality, i use this mouse over a year and dont have any problems. He working like a charm, green light from inside of mouse is nice and its very good and funny when is dark. Not for gaming, i use him in my office for all work and im sattisfied with it. Nothing except cable lenght, maybe... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections