DX » Community » Reviews » 270 Degree Rotation Car Suction Cup Holder + Bracket for LG Nexus 4 E960 - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by MCarmona on 05/24/2014

Pros: - Very strong holder - Firm grip - The Nexus 4 fits perfectly - The suction cup is firmly attached - Camera exposed - USB exposed as well - The bracket can be reused with other phone sockets that have the same joint pattern - NO MORE FALLS! Cons: None at all OtherThoughts: I left it attached to the windshield under the extremely hot Brazi... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by poohbear_be on 01/21/2014

Pros: Received the item 3 months ago and installed in in the car. Unlike the holder for my TomTom GPS, this has never fallen down! Phone sits very firm in the holder, yet it's very easy to remove thanks to the little latch you can pull. Recommended for all Nexus 4 owners that need a car mount for their phone! Cons: None really. Well worth it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rc3002 on 01/07/2014

Pros: Strong holder, high quality. My nexus 4 fits well to this holder. Simple to use. Holds firmly my phone. Easy to install. Gives access to the buttons and to the camera. Cons: The rotation is somewhat limited, but in my case I don't really need to rotate it. In addition, it is designated for Nexus 4, I don't think that other phones can be u... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rndlw1hwjhhdq on 11/04/2013

Pros: Very low cost; Easy to install and adjust; Allows for access to all buttons, ports, speakers, as well as the camera, Holds well in heat and in cold weather. Cons: The product looks flimsy at first; rotation is difficult; takes some time to figure out how to adjust perfectly; cannot accommodate for a case. OtherThoughts: Looks cheap but ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted by zabula on 10/14/2013

Pros: The simplicity of use of this equipment is amazing. It has a latch that applies pressure to the front glass of the car, something very simple to use. Despite this adjustment it is not fixed on the dashboard, for example, the surface thereof was made to the car window. Cons: I was a little sad that he did not have a 180 degree horizontal,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by popking on 08/20/2013

Pros: It is just perfetc for use with LG Google Nexus 4. The volume and power On buttons are free tu use, the holder doesn't cover the charger USB port and you can also use the camera as well. Cons: its not 100% movable, and you have to stop the car to manipulate de bracket. OtherThoughts: Hard plastic. Seems resistent. the sucker resists very... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections