DX » Community » Reviews » 270 Degree Rotation Car Suction Cup Holder + Bracket for LG Nexus 4 E960 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMCarmona on 05/24/2014

- Very strong holder - Firm grip - The Nexus 4 fits perfectly - The suction cup is firmly attached - Camera exposed - USB exposed as well - The bracket can be reused with other phone sockets that have the same joint pattern - NO MORE FALLS! None at all I left it attached to the windshield under the extremely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadamlindenthal on 03/10/2014

The suction cup actually works very good. I had a similar holder for my previous phone and that one kept falling glass over and over. This one holds fine already for several months. You can position and orientate it to your taste (I use it in the "portrait" position. The securing "mechanism&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharles.art.br on 03/03/2014

Low price with great quality. My Nexus 4 fit perfectly on it. The suction cup is very strong and easy to install. All buttons and the USB port are free to access. The rotation is not good enough for vertical. But I will use it only on horizontal with the Waze app. There are so many universal holders,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypoohbear_be on 01/21/2014

Received the item 3 months ago and installed in in the car. Unlike the holder for my TomTom GPS, this has never fallen down! Phone sits very firm in the holder, yet it's very easy to remove thanks to the little latch you can pull. Recommended for all Nexus 4 owners that need a car mount for their phone!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrc3002 on 01/07/2014

Strong holder, high quality. My nexus 4 fits well to this holder. Simple to use. Holds firmly my phone. Easy to install. Gives access to the buttons and to the camera. The rotation is somewhat limited, but in my case I don't really need to rotate it. In addition, it is designated for Nexus 4, I don't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzener82 on 12/11/2013

Handles really good my Google Nexus 4 phone. Phone can be oriented in every direction, really helpful since it allows placing the holder at different locations in the car. Suction is really good and strong enough. Once good placed, I've never seen the holder falling down. I've ordered a (really good)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywilsonmanica on 11/06/2013

Plastic well made gps mount for the Nexus 4, it fits perfectly to the handset! Easy to use on a every day basis. No problems found. I recommend handling it with care because it's made of plastic. It is great for the price specially if this cellphone is not a common model in you country. Here in Brazil ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndlw1hwjhhdq on 11/04/2013

Very low cost; Easy to install and adjust; Allows for access to all buttons, ports, speakers, as well as the camera, Holds well in heat and in cold weather. The product looks flimsy at first; rotation is difficult; takes some time to figure out how to adjust perfectly; cannot accommodate for a case. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzabula on 10/14/2013

The simplicity of use of this equipment is amazing. It has a latch that applies pressure to the front glass of the car, something very simple to use. Despite this adjustment it is not fixed on the dashboard, for example, the surface thereof was made to the car window. I was a little sad that he did not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMcLarenX on 10/03/2013

LG Google Nexus 4 fits perfectly, maybe with a little clearance, but it's good to insert and remove smartphone. The fit wheel adjusts bracket hardly to use smartphone without trembling. I think that the clearance will increase easily, but now it's correct. I haven't viewed any wrong. The holes are made ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections