Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFestus on 03/27/2014

Designed for ease of use with a sliding contact that fits most 1.5v batteries, from D cells down to small button cells. Also has a pair of end contacts for 9v batteries. Easy to read meter on the front and voltage reference table on the rear. Even though other less common batteries may fit the 2 sets of testing contacts, the meter only reads a maximum ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuido2008 on 10/29/2012

It is a very useful tool for the home. When you have many batteries for toys, remote controls, etc. and do not know which are good and which already have to recycle. Good build quality. Measures virtually all formats of batteries, including batteries 9v and button type. It is advisable to have on hand when needed. The readings are not accurate perhaps.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzo06 on 05/02/2010

It shows how much the battery life is on a battery, before deciding to throw them out, good build quality, it helps alot if you have a lot of remotes around the house to know which batteries are dead or good The readings are not super accurate but it does say which ones are excellent, and bad. after a while you wont use it as often as you think you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarjandek on 03/19/2010

If this would really work, it would be a nice device. -It is just an indicator whether the battery is empty or not... -Do not expect to get reliable results from this device. I tested an AAA battery to use in my voice recorder. It indicated 'Good', but within an hour my recorder had stopped working due to a low battery. After testing the battery again,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvechog on 07/31/2009

Bought this to quickly test batteries used for toys and other devices. Helps verify if a battery is completely dead. Works well on 1.5v batteries. It is fairly well built and I didn't have any issues using it for different types of 1.5 v batteries. Will tell you when a battery has full charge but if a battery is only half depleted, it is hard to tell ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections