DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 8P8C Female to Female Adapter for Network Cable - Red (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysaydersayder on 10/02/2013

cumpre oque promete!!! muito bem embalado!!! nenhum contra para este produto!!! ótimo custo beneficio! comprarei sempre!!!! custo beneficio bom! fácil de usar, acabamento razoável! chegou sem problemas!!! embalado em envelope com plastico bolha!!! a cor vermelha não muito bonita mas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalterwpg2 on 09/12/2013

These RJ45 couplers work like a charm when you need to extend a network cable. The cable plugs latch securely. Plus, the bright red colour makes them easy to spot if you happen to drop one. I can't think of any improvements. These couplers are just right. You could order these in other colours as well,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxfer62 on 09/11/2013

They are cheap and I got them in the door of my house. I have now many of these adapters and don't have to worry for short cables anymore. I boght some in Steren last week and cost was twice as this one. Plastic looks cheap but price it was cheap, so not a real complain. I haven't tried them but for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprovide on 09/02/2013

It´s a very very usefull item. Very low price (less than 0,4$ each unit). Small size. Easy to use. No cons. Very usefull item and it can save you money and problems. A good item to carry in your laptop bag. The ideal solution when you have a pair of short wires and you need a longer one. It&#180... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGwan1985 on 08/30/2013

They are very cheap The build quility is excellent Works like a charm Doesn't come in a blister package Will break when trying to open them, but why would you :D Never seen this type of coupler. I've opened one and was surprised that there are no wires inside. There are goldplated lines inside in a plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdiab on 07/24/2013

Very good quality considering the price. Robust an have great data output. Also the red color is intense and look far better than the usual Beige. It's not a con in the product itself but shipping took 50 days ! 50 days !!! That's a very long time for such an item. No other thoughts. Just a good product.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections